Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2000, 11:53 PM   #1
Paupa

I switched my bard to a ninja tonight. I had mooncraft up to lvl 5. When I leveled my ninja, I was not offered any fifth lvl spells to add to my book. I was just offered a third lvl spell that I didnt have yet. I thought Ninjas still learn Mooncraft so Im confused. Do I just not get to choose the higher lvl ones while I am relvling to a higher lvl than my bard lvl? Or do Ninjas not get mooncraft?
While Im at it, where is Torin? and Jathil?

Thx
Old 12-29-2000, 03:45 AM   #2
carg
The Magister

Even though ninjas have mooncraft, still there is another limitation: you may not learn higher level spells than your role level. So be patient: once you're ninja level 5 you may learn 5th level moon spells again.
Torin is in the North, near a high cliff. Jathil is harder to find: he seems to wander all over the western part of the map. Most likely you'll run into him when you explore. (Note that both are already fairly far from Ishad N'Ha.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote