Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2002, 10:54 PM   #11
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
WOWZERZ! A FRIEND 2 PLAY WITH! GOTTA BE KD?! Wye is it boring FUR you jabadias? Hmn?
looks at tiamet with blank stare...rumages around on desk..."Anyone take my Tiamet to English Dictionary?"

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-26-2002, 10:57 PM   #12
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I have the strangest feeling that it won't catch on.... Call me wierd if you want, but I just don't think so.
ok...(couldn't resist) wierd...

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-26-2002, 11:12 PM   #13
Tiamat
Banned User

AYB!
Old 04-27-2002, 01:18 AM   #14
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
What utter and complete unessary spam. Tiamat you really better stop before you get suspened or ban.
Old 04-27-2002, 01:22 AM   #15
Sir Michael
Manshoon

Don't respond to threats, Tiamat! Point out that half of the crap on this board (at least) is spam! Defend yourself man (or beast, or god, or alien, or whatever you are)!

BTW, AYB...
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Old 04-27-2002, 03:24 AM   #16
Sigmar
Unicorn

Come on Tiamat it was funny at first, and you said when you were going to change to Tiamat you were going to cut the spam buisness out. But now when I see a Tiamat thread all I expect to see is spam. Do you want people to get that impression of you?
Old 04-27-2002, 04:13 AM   #17
lroyo

All your jokes do belong to someone else!

Old 04-27-2002, 04:51 AM   #18
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Yeah Tia, I thought that the days of "Gwhanos the Spammer" were over, I think you should count yourself lucky that you haven't even gotten yourself suspended for a week or so for spamming.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:45 AM   #19
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Yeah Tia, I thought that the days of "Gwhanos the Spammer" were over, I think you should count yourself lucky that you haven't even gotten yourself suspended for a week or so for spamming.
Hes probably past that... judging by his registration date, the amount of [series of bad words] he puts out, and his post count, hes already had his posts reduced atleast once, and that seems to come with a suspension...
So hes probably extremely lucky that Ziroc hasnt decided to take further action.
Old 04-27-2002, 07:35 AM   #20
Legolas
Jack Burton

Aw, don't be so mean to him...
He's just misunderstood and wants a little attention. What's wrong with that? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!