Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2002, 02:21 PM   #1
dale
Manshoon

I have just gotten to the cabin with the mine cart in it.
There is a setting of the dials that takes you to Martin's Bluff -- and you can see that setting someplace else in the game near by.

BUT -- did you know that there are other settings that go someplace else? I found four destinations (and more than one setting for at least one of them). One was fairly interesting, the other two were dull, but cute.

The rides were fun too!
Old 02-21-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
TYTONK
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, you can fix the dials so you end up at either the north, south, east, or west exits. Also there is more then one dial setting that allows you to reach each destination. You don't even have to use the special one shown to get to Martin's Bluff.
TYTONK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 03:22 PM   #3
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

I have passed this long ago - but I went the way via the T'Rang thingie (won't say what so not to spoil) - but can someone post screen shots of the other ways? Would like to go back and check out where they drop me off. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2002, 04:15 PM   #4
TYTONK
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Vaprakgruumsh - ya don't need screen shots. It's like puttin' together railroad tracks. Just make the "tracks" on the dials connect so you go to any of the four destinations. There will be a "track" sticking out for each direction, NSEW. Once ya see it you'll get it. Anyways, no harm will come to ya if ya just wing it.
TYTONK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:05 PM   #5
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Will do so then!

I just know when I randomly did it (before seeing where to get the "proper one") - it'd take me in a big circle and land me right back where I was. Mind you, a fun ride - especially if you have a bit to drink and feel dizzy anyway - amazing how it feels so realistic at that point! LOL