Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2001, 04:13 AM   #1
Ladymonke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK, after loverboy pledged his undying love to me, he gets it in his head that he must avenge the deaths of his sister and father at the hands of this Saerk fellow and so, typical male, he bolts and is not heard of anywhere.

Question: is he gone for good or will he show his wayward face around me again?
Old 03-20-2001, 04:23 AM   #2
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

I lost him almost the same way. I let him out of my party, and he vanished. I've noticed that his house in the goverment distrect is barred from entry too.

Love em and leave em eh? How Knightly!

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-20-2001, 04:41 AM   #3
Ladymonke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm, that's pretty disappointing. The one and only love interest for a female PC leaves before the game is even half finished? i checked his residence, which was open, and it was empty. Ditto the Order of the Radiant Heart--no word or sign of him. (and yeah,thanks to my counsel, that lout was able to pass the test and be admitted to the Order. what an ungrateful basterd!)

So this is it eh? Humph. Some romance.
Old 03-20-2001, 07:15 AM   #4
Sir_Tainly

Spoiler
+
+
+
+
+
It worse if you keep him and go with him to help him kill these folks as he eventually will become fallen. Have you tried looking for him in Saerk house? I think its in the same area as the tanner (bridge) behind where the market stalls are.

------------------

'Cloudbringer for Spamturny General' - BK