Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 09:27 AM   #181
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Isaura

A surge of cooling energy engulfs her and the discomfort vanishes, leaving her with a brighter smile and brighter spirits yet. Watching Galadria, Blandamour and Eliza, she cannot help but feel upset for the pink-armoured paladin, however.

"Thank you so much, my lord and lady." ~ She looks each in the eye, lingering on the knight especially ~ "I only wish I could repay your service to me." ~ Yet he seems so fond of his squire... does he not realise the superiority of Galadria?! Perhaps men are blind... ~ As she finds herself stared at in return, she blushes and looks away, studying her slender fingers.
Old 06-13-2002, 09:33 AM   #182
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Btw, Cyril sure is accommodating But don't let me dictate your reactions, really

IC>>>
As the cub and its mother pad their way out of the clearing, she sighs resignedly then tilts her head toward the sky. It is lightening a little, with a hint of daybreak approaching. She turns to the elven ranger, silently creeping up to him and brushing a stray strand of hair away from his smooth youthful skin.

I could just watch him forever. ~ Her heart growing warmer each minute, she contemplates stroking his cheek but banishes the thought in favour of granting him more sleep ~ Sleep well, my Legolas. ~ A dreamy smile forming on her slightly parched lips.
Old 06-13-2002, 09:56 AM   #183
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Don't worry about that, Mistral [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

TAO - I'll need some information from you. Which forest is your character near? How does she know about the druids and what is her interest in them?

THE ESTATE

Edward and Jacob, the woodcarvers

The ebonwood arrives in blocks that have been carefully cut to their specifications and the artists’ can barely restrain their excitement. The last days have seen their workspaces littered with preliminary sketches detailing the ever more subtle refinements in the concepts of their projects. This work is quickly tossed aside once the fine wood arrives, however, as the very feel of it and the interaction of light with its dusky surface suggest bolder forms of creativity than they had planned. The two of them busily ready their tools, repeating their gratitude to Lady Cora for so abundant a generosity as this, and surrender themselves once more to the claims of inspiration.

Cora

She feels their inspired delight where she sits, a delight so great there is no effort required to taste its sweetness. They will give her all that she has asked, and more. Yes, they will pour their very selves into their work here. Lives devoted to seeking after inspired artistic expression in possession of the finest material and the height of their talent and encouraged by one who knows well how to enflame the desires of such sensitive souls – there is truly much here to be savored. Neither of the men will sleep this night and she will remain awake as well enjoying the sweet taste of such creativity.

[ 06-13-2002, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Old 06-13-2002, 10:04 AM   #184
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (Beams a bit at Isaura's renewed health, but is still slightly uncommfortable. Something is wrong, but what?)
Old 06-13-2002, 11:03 AM   #185
TAOWolf
White Dragon

OOC: She is watching Raymond.............don't ask how she followed....know only that she did....*LOL*...will email you this evening.......and thanks Attalus , yes he is a little better. Thank Goddess I didn't give him a bell to ring when he needs something *ROTFLMAO* I probably would've have hit him upside the head with it by now...

Will post this evening....

[ 06-13-2002, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 06-13-2002, 07:41 PM   #186
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (As he and Eliza go into their room after dinner, they find a scroll on the (rather rumpled) pillow. Tied up in the ribbon binding the scroll is a set of the now familiar leaves. The scroll says "Watch your back. You are being plotted against. I am on the trail. L"
Old 06-13-2002, 09:39 PM   #187
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- waaaah, tests are evil!!! -_- especially 4 hours a day, for a week tests! well, good thing i now no longer have to deal with that until next year. ^_^ so this has my full attention. since i've been... away for so long, i'll just say my character's reaction to things that i've missed. ^^;
Cyril- pmed you, finally. ^_^;
IC- Skye smiled at Ni Deng, somewhat reassured by his statement. Nervously sitting down somewhat near the group, she felt someone touch her thoughts mentally while she was eating (Addison). Perhaps that person would know who she was? She didn't have many thoughts in her head at the moment, so she doubted she was being much help to whomever it was. Noticing the group leaving, Skye followed tentatively on the outskirts...
(during the PIT fight) "Owch! Hey, cut that out!" she winced as some children threw rocks at her. She didn't like all the commotion occurring around her, which further confused her already befuddled mind. She was no longer sure if she wanted to remain part of this troublesome group. Once the commotion had finally died down, she wearily followed the group back to rest. After recovering a bit, Skye paced her room awhile, considering her decision. "Well, It's not like I have any purpose right now," she muttered, as she observed the group. She was a bit unsure who she should approach though, and get the most helpful reaction.

OOC- Skye wishes to ask someone for more info, so that she can be of help and talk to the locals. She needs to know what she's looking for first though, lol. So if anyone wants to approach her, be my guest. She's a half-elven bladebard, so she would be good at this task. And if any characters she knew before she lost her memory (Keshin, Addison, etc) wants to approach her on her strange behavior of late, go right ahead. ^_^

[ 06-13-2002, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 06-13-2002, 10:34 PM   #188
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> Well Skye, Galadria says that you can approach any of her characters, and I know that you can approach Blandamour, but he has closed his door for the night, and doubtless is continuing his esquire's instruction, so if you don't mind waiting until in the morning, you can talk to him. If you just cannot wait, Lady Galadria is pacing back and forth to your left, there, and seems preoccupied, a little bird tells me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2002, 10:45 PM   #189
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

"Again, I owe you apology, Lady. I was so intent on throwning away my past that I nearly wanted to leave behind my own name! I am Raymond, or was...and I no longer have any ties with anything in the world of the humans. I used to think that my curse was a terrible misfortune...but have been recently awakened to its possiblilities and freedoms that I can now persue. What more do you require of me"?
Old 06-14-2002, 01:34 AM   #190
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Mistral - I just sent a PM your way.
Closed Thread