Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2001, 01:45 PM   #1
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

I am a member of many forums and I can tell you that Ironwroks is the bestof the best and it has something that pushes me to come here!
What about you?
Old 11-17-2001, 02:02 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I've been a member of five forums but IW is the only one that's kept me coming back, time and time again, I'm totally addicted to this place and all of the nice people here.
Old 11-17-2001, 02:13 PM   #3
Istaron
Banned User

I thought that FF.nu was about as good as IW; but that forum is no more
Old 11-17-2001, 02:37 PM   #4
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
I am a member of many forums and I can tell you that Ironwroks is the bestof the best and it has something that pushes me to come here!
What about you?

same here! i like the smilies, and there arent many rude people here. planetbaldursgate is ok, but lots of rude people there. im the board guest there with 201 posts
Old 11-17-2001, 07:12 PM   #5
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*whispers to those who know the secret* shhhh, don't tell them that it's Choc forcing us to come here, they might not already know, and if choc finds out we've been squealing on him I don't know what'll happen!!!!!
Old 11-17-2001, 09:42 PM   #6
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Byronas you dont have to hide in the closet about it man. We know this thread is all about how special I am. I mean the title says it all "Ironworks has something special" obviously meaning....me.
I mean the adoration i get from everyone all the time as the bask in the dark glow of my evilriffic glory. Its hard being a star in the world to day, but I guess I will just have to face facts and admit that I am loved by all [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2001, 09:49 PM   #7
SecretMaster
Apophis

Well, at first, i was desparate for help, so i searched sites. None could help me, until i found, IronWorks. Totally helpful, i book marked it, then, started reading forums. It seemed people needed help, so i took up the name of SecretMaster, secret as in giving away black isles secrets. Then, it came to be addictive, and now look at me,my guys a masked thief with his own adventuring party. Well done ironworks, but this is the only forum i'm on.
Old 11-18-2001, 02:35 AM   #8
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Its the evil magic of Choc the black ■■■■■
I never forget a ■■■■■. Cat. Or its litterbox, otherwise known as IW

I used to be a member of the CS forums.. a throughly unpleasant place to be that.. And the FF Gameguru forums but those closed. Hm.. And the Deus Ex forums too but those died. IW is the only one where you dont get bored because there's always something new.
Old 11-18-2001, 08:30 AM   #9
Grojlach
Zartan

Posting at 30+ boards, and Ironworks is just one of those, though it's the only really big one I visit. I must admit there are several others I prefer over this one, but IW isn't too bad.
Old 11-18-2001, 08:33 AM   #10
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I love IWs! I think it's the new software smell I enjoy the most [img]smile.gif[/img]