Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 05:57 PM   #1
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

OOC>>> Delita Hyral
Male Human
Level 10 Paladin

~~Rules~~
No Overly Powerful People
Most Humaniod Races Allowed (Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, etc)
Join at your own Risk!
Any and all May Join!
Open to all Suggestions!
Most of all, HAVE FUN!
(This is my first time so yeah)
IC>>>
~-~-~-The Trade Route Raid-~-~-~
The seen is set in the wintery trade town of Nikeah. It is an extremely blustery day to say the least, the sky is a pale blue, while the winds howl. The north is where this town lies where it stays Cold 10 months of the year. To the south lies the kingdom of Kantevar, a vast city known for its riches and power. The long road between the to citys has been long blocked off due to the forest which lies between them, tis fifteen miles long and wide. Many a person have entered the forest and have never been seen from again.
Creatures of vast shapes and sizes roam the forest which is their home. We return to Nikeah where our tale begins...

The sounds of a mighty steed galloping with all its might can be heard, it grow's louder. A man dawning a suit of chainmail, and a large sword at his side approaches on his horse with lightning speed. He is a handsome man, of about 27, with ruffled dark brown hair. Searching desperatly for something he looks wildly through the town.
He finally spots it, The witches brew, the local tavern. He dismounts his horse and with utter speed runs to the door and forcefully pushes it open so that it bashes against the wall. The talk and merry cheer quickly disperses from the distressed look on the mans face. After a moment of silence he yells out to the crowd."My name is Delita! Everyone must gather their things and hide for the life of you!", the crowd stared at him, as if he must be mad. Again he burst out "The Evil Necromancer guild Etahkra is attacking with their armies of evil and undead from the northwest! Everyone run and hide, those of you who think they can help me slow the necromancers, or you need a new thrill shall be rewarded handsomely for your efforts if you aid me!"...
Old 12-07-2001, 06:21 PM   #2
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

OOC>>Half-elf
male
fighter/mage
level 6/6
Jalyn
IC>>Sitting in the back of the tavern and somewhat alarmed when the door was thrown open Jalyn jumps up.~Whats this all about and who are you and slow down this time.
Dresdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 06:48 PM   #3
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

"You are welcome to join me elf, what may i call you?"

(After Response)

Shouting throught the tavern so that all can hear him "I seek all able bodies, the necromancers seek to stop our trades, as so they control the entire north of the 'Cold Plains'." He scanned the tavern slowly with his eyes. "Is there anyone here who knows the whereabouts of the nearest town whom has an army to aid our endeavors!" His voiced echoes over the Tavern as a bad omen...
Old 12-07-2001, 07:02 PM   #4
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

OOC>>Hello Out there!!!(Echo)
Is Anyone alive out there!!(Echo)
Will Someone Post...(Echo)
Please? Pretty pretty please???(Echo)
(Emptiness)...
Old 12-07-2001, 07:10 PM   #5
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Jalyn to Delita~I will join you, but perhaps it would be wise to aquire more voluteers before we try to fight these evil mages.
Old 12-07-2001, 10:34 PM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

hmm, undead beasties, thats gotta be fun. I'll go gather up my friends, we'll help defend.

I am
SecretMaster
Human Male Thief
Level 21 (not really powerful though)
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 07:18 PM   #7
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

"I must fight against the evil Etahkra guild of necromancers. May I join you in your good and honourable crusade?"

OOC>>>
Scholarcs
Male human
Level 12 Cleric
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Scholarcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 08:10 PM   #8
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Sitting in the back of the tavern, she comes forward to hear the story. She is clad all in mail, of a peculiarly pinkish cast.She is tall and fair, her blonde hair cut short. She carries a large sword, amace at her side. She states firmly to"If the fight be against evil, I will lend my sword to your cause."
OOC>>Galadria
Level 10 Paladin
Human, of course
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 08:46 PM   #9
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Delita

"We shall depart immediatly"... ~'Tis a hard battle that ensues us... but this group... they seem up to the challenge~ "they do not know that i have this information, they will be here in an hours time if you have anything to tend to i would do so now meet back at the here as soon as possible, i thank you for your service's and you shall be rewarded handsomely"... He takes his place at a nearby table... Many people made off as fast as they can, some stay to drown they're worries in ale while some panic...
Old 12-08-2001, 08:50 PM   #10
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

JALYN

As he has nothing to tend to Jalyn sits back down and continues drinking his glass of fay wine.