Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 01:58 PM   #1
jfhck
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I did it once, restarted, and can't open anymore. The illithid secret door in the Temple sewers. Also something very weird happened (1st time). I went to the unseeing eye quest and Keldorn wasn't there. The path to the Uns. Eye chamber was locked with a big picture of an eye. WEIRDO!!!!!!! All times I played before it never happened!!!!!!! Help this one is new to me.
Old 06-10-2001, 02:02 PM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

To enter the Illithid Lair you need the Sewer Key that can be found on Tazok's body in the Firkraag dungeon.

I cannot help you with the unseeing Eye quest...all I can think of is did you actually get the quest ???

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-10-2001, 04:26 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by jfhck:
I did it once, restarted, and can't open anymore. The illithid secret door in the Temple sewers. Also something very weird happened (1st time). I went to the unseeing eye quest and Keldorn wasn't there. The path to the Uns. Eye chamber was locked with a big picture of an eye. WEIRDO!!!!!!! All times I played before it never happened!!!!!!! Help this one is new to me.
Question: Did you actually witness the whole drama near the centre of the Temple District and after that summoned by a priest of Helm to complete the Unseen Eye's quest first????? Only IF the quest has been given to you will the entrance and Keldorn appear in the sewer's map...
As for the sewer key, see the post about....and the dungeon is in the Windspear Hill area. Only accessible if you talked to Lord Jierdan.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 06-10-2001, 10:48 PM   #4
jfhck
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ohh man. DUMB DUMB DUMB. I didn't speak with the prist yet. .

But i remember picking the key from the frikarg mage. I thought it openned the cellar key. I keep all my quest items, so i'm sure i didn't threw it away. Ian i got there with all my key and nothing. Do u know the key's name. I'll use shadowkeeper for that. Thx.
Old 06-11-2001, 02:48 AM   #5
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Not the key from the mage, that one opens the jail cell door to that guy's child. You need the key found on Tazok.