Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 06:13 PM   #1
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ya, OK. I don't know how to spell it, but you get the picture. () What I need to know, may be 4 simple things that you can answer. OK, here goes:

1. What and where is Arbidren's artifact.
2. The little crank in Arbidren's room, where is it?
3. How do I talk to D'Soto in his room?
4. The room that looks like it has a grave on a table, is that where I place the mask and 5 elements?

Like I said, it may seem easy. But I'm not an easy thinker. (not a hard one either )

"The only reason us Efreeti like the Djinni, is cuz we can always get a good *smoke*"

Eh? Not that funny, not good in humor either .
Efreeti_Genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 06:20 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The artifact - is in Arbidbren's bedroom - you will need the key from the west ledge to open his "closet".

You don't talk to D'Soto in his room. You can only "talk" to D'Soto after you kill the "beast" and that is in another room altogether.

The room in which you will use the mask and the elements is at the top of a set of stairs. You really cannot mistake it's purpose - there are five stands circled around a center post which is obviously ideal for hanging masks.

Hope that answers your questions!

Wyv (a she, btw )
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 06:33 PM   #3
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oops, never mind, I just understood what you said. So do I use the key on his closet (is the key the crank thing)?

Old 01-04-2001, 06:38 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

THe key looks like a crank - you use it in Arbidren's bedroom (there is a suitable hole in the wall for this purpose). Using the key opens up his closet - inside his closet you will find chests and the artifact!

Wyv
Old 01-04-2001, 06:41 PM   #5
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm.. As I thought. I think I read somewhere that you get the crank from his body. But all I found was the Witch's staff. Where is the crank?

(Now isn't this a tuffy.. The key is INSIDE the chest..)
Old 01-04-2001, 06:50 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Do you recall a room which consists of two balconies overlooking the room below (where a lot of ghosts attacked you)??? On the western balcony there is a chest - the crank/key should be in that chest.

Wyv