Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2002, 02:21 AM   #1
knoj
Dungeon Master

from my understanding, dynaheir is supposed to be at the knoll stronghold. i have covered every inch of the map(area5100) and haven't found anything but these stinkin knolls. i'm runnin out of arrows 'cause these big dumb oafs keep gettin regenerated, so unless i find her soon i will have to head back to town. is she being held inside this fortress, 'cause i can't find any entrance anywhere. and also, i can't seem to find this shar-teel person either. i'm gettin quite frustrated, any advice?
knoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 02:27 AM   #2
cloud88
Manshoon

you see the three pits (big round holes)
go down one of them,she is in one of those

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: cloud88 ]

Some little angel tries to tell me that it\'s over,<br />It\'s just a bad reflection from above.<br />The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder,<br />Oh no no, I haven\'t had enough.<br />-Heaven can wait, another fine reason to live.
cloud88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 03:05 AM   #3
Mellagar

Dynaheir is in the third second when you go up the stairs and turn to your right. It took me a while to find her to when I first went looking for her. Shar-Teel is in the very top northwest part of the map where you meet Korax, that ghoul who temporarily becomes your friend. This map is to the right of the temple of lathandar map. ( I think, heh)
Mellagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 01:10 PM   #4
knoj
Dungeon Master

thanks, i finally found her. i spent way too much time lookin for her, but i guess it was a good thing 'cause i found a handy little book in a cave to the south (oops! spoiler). of course now i have to get my butt back to nashkel before i run out of arrows, bolts, and th axes. the reason i didn't see her was 'cause didn't go down into the pits, i figured i could see her from the top.
knoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 01:16 PM   #5
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

I had the same problem when I played for the first time also.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Scholarcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 01:17 PM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

It will be worth it, as IMPO she is the best Mage on the game!
Old 02-19-2002, 09:55 AM   #7
cloud88
Manshoon

what does IMPO mean
and i also had the same problem...
Some little angel tries to tell me that it\'s over,<br />It\'s just a bad reflection from above.<br />The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder,<br />Oh no no, I haven\'t had enough.<br />-Heaven can wait, another fine reason to live.
cloud88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 11:29 AM   #8
Vohl
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I agree with Lav
I play Dynaheir as close to a battle-mage as possible, always running in close (almost melee rangle) and unload the simplest of spells. I love it. Usually i have the weakling mage in the back, waiting for a battle worth casting spells, but having Dynaheir charge in with spells ready is way too fun for me. Might be risky, but why not. If she takes damage, I have Minsc go beserk.
The only negative thing about Dynaheir is the fact she cant memorize any enchantment based spells, but thats what scrolls are for.
Definately go with Dynaheir.
Vohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 01:29 PM   #9
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by cloud88:
what does IMPO mean
and i also had the same problem...

In My Personal Opinion
Old 02-19-2002, 06:18 PM   #10
Mortis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Same prob as Scholarcs, spent ages searchin the map didnt realise me line o sight didnt extend into the pit
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote