Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2004, 02:08 PM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Up on the top right, where it says "Donation Meter"?

That's the meter for donations to keep Ironworks running this month. Now, many of the folks on these boards are not of an age where it's easy to contribute money, and whether you donate or not, Choc loves you anyway. But for those who can spare it, a couple of bucks -- five or ten, or even one or two -- can go a long way towards keeping the boards up and running.

Just so's you know, the money was due in today... and there's not enough there. Ziroc probably has until Friday before things get cut off, so if you'd like to help keep the boards running, now would be a wonderful time to contribute a little something.

Please note... there is no obligation to donate. Ironworks is free, and continues to be. However, there's a price that Ziroc has to pay, and if you can help, it will be well appreciated.

You can contribute through PayPal (as you see on the links up top), as well as sending money directly. Click on the Donations link up top for more details.

Th-th-that's all, folks. I've added my bit in... perhaps some of you can help as well.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 02:57 PM   #2
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

For those who don't know, you don't need a PayPal account to donate; a credit card works fine.

BTW, Bungleau, your new avatar is impossibly ugly
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 03:55 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Good point, Aleph_null1. I usually post straight through my credit card as well.

And as for my avatar, I spit on yours-- waitaminnit, too late. I already spat
-+-+-+
Old 09-15-2004, 11:07 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Good news, folks! As you will soon be seeing, enough money has come in to cover the bills for the month. Another 30-day reprieve... [img]smile.gif[/img]

So keep in mind the possibility that in the future, you may send a couple of bucks Ironworks' way. It doesn't have to be a lot, but if every IW member gave just one dollar, that would cover the costs for the whole year... and then some.

Now get back out there and kill something! The Gael Serran needs saving!
-+-+-+