Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 12:04 PM   #1
Gray Mage
Banned User

Aerie just told me she wanted to go off in the corner with me, I told her we shouldn't. She told me she wouldn't bring it up again, does this mean that it will never happen now?? I heard that if you did it too fast that would be bad, now it sonds as if she won't love me.

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-08-2001, 12:17 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

GM: Soft touch, you! While I've never played a male pc, thus never had those romances, I have read the same thing you mentioned about waiting. However, what exactly was her reply? If it was "I'll never bring it up again" she may mean it. That was one of 3 or 4 options with the Anomen romance line.

Good luck...er, you know what I meant!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-08-2001, 01:49 PM   #3
Gray Mage
Banned User

She said she wouldn't bring it up again. I think I had three choice: to this affect 1. Ok let's get it on
2. This is not the time, I'm tired
3. You are out of your mind, go scratch

Granted, these are not word for word, but I think you get my meaning.....Oh, I chose #2, I just wish I could have added: maybe later

PS I bow down to you Avatar, My StormQueen

------------------

Feel My Power

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-08-2001, 01:52 PM   #4
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Gray Mage--
You old dog.....just do the deed and get it over with! Then you can brag to Minsc/Keldorn/Korgan/whoever that "Hey guys, I banged the wingless elf!"

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 01:54 PM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Hmmmm.....I don't know, the couple of times I played "good" aligned at the end I always get to do the "now it is not the right time, that is not what love is...blah blah blah" speech to Aerie near the end of the romance. When did she bring this conversation up??

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-08-2001, 02:01 PM   #6
Gray Mage
Banned User

We were in the asylum, I guess she asked me if I saw her in my future, I said yes, then she said let's do it.....damn I should have taken care of business. I guess I'm just a gentleman. Damn I hate it when morals get in the way.

You know what they say nice guys finish last......

------------------

Feel My Power

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-08-2001, 04:54 PM   #7
Charean
Hathor

For some reason, in BG2 - there are no morals - just jump in. Ah well... so much for what my mother told me... take it slow... don't work in the game. Limited time, you may die, la la la.....

Next time - don't be that much of a gentlemen... save that for non-gaming!!
Old 03-08-2001, 04:56 PM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Tsk Tsk Tsk....taking advantage of a wingless elf....

Btw, the "see her in your future" in my game (or infinity explorer) did not lead to the "sleep with her" decision.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-08-2001, 05:00 PM   #9
Lord Shield

Let me allay your fears. My Undead Hunter jumped her bones. The following morning she feels lile she betrayed how she was raised and felt Quayle would disapprove. Then she said she needed some space until she found herself. Nothing more happened until I brought her back from vampire-dom and she said still loved my PC (Matthew Hopkins). My current character (Sorceror) is busy trying to grab Jaheira

Old 03-08-2001, 05:03 PM   #10
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Why dont you dump her and go with Viconia??? eh? eh?

Cloudy!!! First person i've seen who i recognise! Where'd BK and hellfire go? have i no Arch-nemisis left?

------------------
[insert witty phrase here]