Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 08:22 AM   #1
Thorin Orcslayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'M playing right now an evil party with a Halforc Cleric of Talos as my PC. As a bad boy I agreed to get the deeds of the Windspear Hills for Firkraag. I was rewarded with a cloak and all my NPC's got 40500 quest Exp. but not my PC.

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 10:06 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Just bumping this to the top for you...it is easier seen there...

------------------

Larry of the Holy Flame
Old 03-07-2001, 10:29 AM   #3
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Hi Thorin,

a fellow German, on this board, welcome !

(even if you are from Düsseldorf, but what the heck, this is a tolerant
board. )

Unfortunately, ontopic, I cannot help you as I have never played an evil party myself, but I cannot imagine that it is supposed to happen the way you described it.

Happy gaming and posting !

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-07-2001, 11:40 AM   #4
Lord Shield

That's strange. I never noticed this when playing my evil Berserker. Have you tried the evil alternative? (Get the documents for Firkraag and stitch up the paladin?)

Old 03-07-2001, 01:04 PM   #5
Raistlin
Manshoon

You are not at the experience cap somehow are you? Also, did you recently have any levels drained? I have noticed you do not seel to get exp points while suffering from a level drain. However, if this is the case and you go to a temple and do greater restoration, you will get the missing exp points after being restored.

------------------

Balance
Old 03-08-2001, 04:08 AM   #6
Thorin Orcslayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alternative? Stich up the Paladin? What do you mean by that Lord Shield?

No I've never been level drained. And the Exp. are allocated to every single character as Quest Exp, but not to my PC. You can see in the message window Korgan 40500 quest Exp., Anomen ...

I reached level 11 and need only a few hundreds more to move on to 12.

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 07:28 AM   #7
Lord Shield

In the conversation with Firkraag, he mentions documents which the guy in the SW corner of the Windspear Hills (I forget his name) has. If you agree to steal these and take them back to him, you get XP

Old 03-08-2001, 07:39 AM   #8
Thorin Orcslayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That is exactly the problem. I stole the documents and and handed them over to Kirkraag and then all NPC's got 40500 quest Exp. but not my PC.

When I kill the mage and rescue the child I get overall Exp. who are shared equal between all party members including my PC.

------------------