Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 06:17 PM   #81
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Mems, the right one is out there.. LOL guess you just have to do more 'hunting'

That's the fun part! [/QUOTE] Its also sometimes the hardest
Old 04-16-2002, 07:41 PM   #82
Encard
Quintesson

*wince* Sorry to hear that, Memnoch. Hmm... as for the topic of the post... *shrug* I've never really thought about it... for some reason people don't generally seem to like me too much until they get to know me better (at which point they think I'm completely insane and begin to hate me... *grin*)... I don't really have much of a social life, and I've never really bothered much to think about it, and I'm not too sure anyway... *shrug* I suppose a lot of what's been said applies (although I'm too lazy/unsure to clarify, behold the power of Cow!)... *shrug* I'm shrugging to much... oh, well... moo...
Old 04-16-2002, 08:24 PM   #83
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Mems, the right one is out there.. LOL guess you just have to do more 'hunting'

That's the fun part! [/QUOTE][img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Go for it, Memsykins! You should have some fun! Oh and keep us updated, hmmm? Did I mention I must be smitten... I bought him clothes the other day... Ack! [img]smile.gif[/img] *big sigh* Who'd have guessed, over a year ago when Cloudy breezed into the old blueboard... she's... ack.. almost *whisper* un-stormy.
Old 04-16-2002, 08:52 PM   #84
Animal
Gold Dragon

Everyone sees people through different eyes. "What makes a gal's looks" to me might not for you and vice versa. Looks are important, but after 20 or 30 years, will she still look the same? When your 65 or 70 and gravity hasn't been kind to either one of you, I believe looks are very unimportant. When I was younger, that's all I was interested in, but now having a few years under my belt I realize that having someone I can share my thoughts and feelings with is incredible. When your getting ready to go out for an evening and it only takes her 5 minutes to get ready as opposed to 2 hours, she is a looker!
Old 04-16-2002, 11:01 PM   #85
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Memsy - I've done the distance thing, too (not thousands of miles, but far enough) and I know it didn't work out well for me either...

And Encard - the sig is a little out of control...

ON TOPIC (that's a switch for me, eh?)

WHAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE, BY BLACK KNIGHT...

She has to be happy with who she is, confidence is great...she has to have a sense of adventure, likes to laugh. Doesn't have to be into everything I am, as long as she doesn't expect it out of me. Has to be her own person and not identify herself around US.

And I do believe that becoming my best friend would be a big step in marraaaaa....marrriggg.....that thing with the rings? (whew)

(did you notice how I didn't mention ANYTHING physical there? Although if you were talking about what Attracts me to a women, it would be a totally different story...)

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-16-2002, 11:15 PM   #86
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
When your getting ready to go out for an evening and it only takes her 5 minutes to get ready as opposed to 2 hours, she is a looker!
I meant to post on this earlier, but AOL booted me, err :madasshell:

Its really sad to see the way some girls plaster the foundation on their faces and pluck their eyebrows off entirley, and guys find that attractive...It hardly takes me 5 minutes to get ready: brush my hair, add a little bit of dark eyeshadow and shiny lip stuff and im done, all in about 2 minutes, and the guys say i look great. It makes me wonder what those chicks look like without all the powder! Like i said, its nice to know there are guys here that respect us ladies and look past all the makeup and fake boobs(for those that were make up or have implants....no offense to anyone who does, i myself dont,)
You guys are great! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 01:05 AM   #87
Farscry
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I FAR prefer women who don't wear much in the way of make-up and stuff. In fact, the women who wear a lot of makeup or just have that "artificial" look to them are quite a turn-off for me.

I still remember how self-conscious my girlfriend was when I first saw her without makeup. Even though she barely uses any, she was still felt like she wasn't very pretty without it. Hopefully someday she'll believe me when I say she's gorgeous without any of that stuff. She's too beautiful to feel anything but good about the way she looks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And did I mention her eyes?

*turns into gooey pile of mush*

Farscry (who hopes he isn't discrediting himself to IW by being so sappy)
Old 04-17-2002, 01:43 AM   #88
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Farscry:
And did I mention her eyes?

*turns into gooey pile of mush*

Farscry (who hopes he isn't discrediting himself to IW by being so sappy)
Did I ever mention Shawns eyes?

*Melts into a puddle*

Dont worry Farscry, if we're discrediting, then so be it
Old 04-17-2002, 04:49 AM   #89
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
LOL... hey you've got Eternity... your all set [img]smile.gif[/img]
Everyone can I just make one thing clear. I do NOT have Eternity in any way. She is a dear rl friend. We are not going out or anything and are just best friends. I love her very much but that is an issue aside. I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression. *hugs* and thank you for your understanding. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 05:56 AM   #90
Melusine
Dracolisk

So sorry to hear about Taryn, Memny *hugs*

Gods, I feel like I haven't been around in ages now... so how did things work out with the Temptation Island gal? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]