Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2004, 05:33 AM   #1
Odruith
The Magister

This question has probably been answered many times.

I've just ran through IWD One, and HoW as well as Trials of the Luremaster and wish to take the same party into IWD II, is that possible?

I know some of the preset IWD II parties begin with equipment, thus I'm led to believe you should be able to import your old party. Even if the game might be a little easy to begin with that way.
Odruith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 05:36 AM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

It wouldn't be a little easy, it'd be a walk in the park. And no, it's not possible due to the difference between 2nd and 3rd edition rules. But you can recreate it and then see how your party fares against IWD2.