Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2002, 10:46 AM   #1
Fred.C
Welcomed New User

i want to know where i can find it on net free for download (the full heart of winter not trial of lure master) help me please if you know
Fred.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 12:14 PM   #2
Durwyn
Elminster

Well try some downloading utilties or something... But I wouldnt recommend doing any of that... Much better to get the real version with all that comes. HOW right now can be found for 10 bucks at places...
Old 01-22-2002, 12:27 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I wasn't aware that the HOW was available for free as a download legitimately (i.e a non-hacked version). As far as I know only TOL and all of the HOW/IWD patches are available as free downloads.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 05:30 PM   #4
Durwyn
Elminster

Well of course its hacked and illegal and all, just like Lord of the Rings The Movie, you can dl it from eDonkey and Morpeous. Same thing with BG2 IWD and many many others titles... Its not really piracy tho, you're not buying them or anything, you just get them by normal legal resources heh. I dont do it much hehe, the only ilegal thing I have would be LOTR hehe all my games are nice and new. Its all about quality for me... [img]smile.gif[/img]