Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2002, 10:46 AM   #11
Sojourner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Greadius:
I'm having difficulty downloading from that Havak website you listed. It sends me to 3ddownloads.com, whic sends me to an error display when I try to download the .zip files. Is there any other way to get the portraits from there?

Yes, there is. Right click on the portrait and click Save picture as... It will pop up a box in which you specify the folder in which you want to save it, the name, and the file extension. Make sure you select *.bmp. Do the same thing with the smaller portrait. You can download these pictures directly into your Portraits directory.
Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 05:44 AM   #12
Dragen Vonrack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A good place to try is elfwood.com its a fantasy sic fi art gallery, which has alot of art work fro portarits, you just have to look hard enough to find the good work, but just remeber to ask the author of the pic if its ok to copy it.

I my self am trying to join up to it, so a can put some of my own pics on there, but currently there having some data base clearing and no one can join at the moment, but if you want to see an example of my work email me.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Dragen Vonrack ]

Old 01-25-2002, 01:42 PM   #13
Midget Gems

I've been looking around for portraits and found the advice here pretty helpful. However there is one combination that is proving hard to find. I am using a Female Dwarf Fighter/Cleric in my game and there just dosn't seem to any portraits for female dwarfs. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.