Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2002, 07:21 AM   #21
Lord Shield

That's a very good point [img]smile.gif[/img] - just adding a link to the top of the page should be enough. Otherwise there's a whole bucketload of work to do in copying the photos across

Old 04-25-2002, 10:05 AM   #22
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I think your idea is great, Z...but then I would be prompted to reload all those pics. again into the new area you designate.

Maybe you could design a direct link for us to go there, instead of having to bump a thread??? I dunno.
Old 04-25-2002, 10:47 AM   #23
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
BTW, Ziroc, are you still hosting sig pics?
Sure thing!!! I already downloaded those images from the Mac site, I've also downloaded all the Images from Stealthys site too, just incase MSN lost them..[/QUOTE]Hey Ziroc, can you host my Azrael Sig? That would be really nice, so it shows up instead of giving me a big ol X :\ Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2002, 11:06 AM   #24
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

OF COURSE WE WANT TO POST PICS HERE!!! (ooops, sorry, CAPS LOCK KING made me do it) yes, fer sure, good idea, affirmative

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 04-25-2002, 12:08 PM   #25
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Yes, but where would the point in that be? We already have all the pics together in an album, why start a new one and move them all there? I really don't see any reason for it. But yeah, a button/link at the top of the page that just says something like "official photo album" would be good - that way we solve the only problem people might have, and that is that they don't know of the site's existence (though it's easily found through either my sig or the thread that is usually somewhere on the first page)
But is Stealthy's site Ironworks official photo album?
I agree that a link to "Stealthy's Photo's" at the top of the page would be easier than having to move all those photos but who isn't willing to add them to an honest-to-goodness Official Ironworks Photo Album?
It would make it easier for members to be able to post themselves rather than to have to go through others to do it too, I mean as members of Ironworks, why should we have to become members of Stealthy's in order to post our pics?

Just my 2 cents on what is "official"...as I already said, I like the option of having pics in our profiles.

Old 04-25-2002, 02:14 PM   #26
MagiK

I like the thought of an IW photo site, Not having any idea at all who stealthy is/was I always felt kind of funny thumbing through a strangers photo's

Just my buck and a half (after inflation)

Old 04-25-2002, 02:23 PM   #27
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Definatly! I Think Thats A Really Good Idea.. I Find Stealthies A Bit Hard To Use, And One Here Would Be Much More... Homely...
Old 04-25-2002, 02:31 PM   #28
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

I always found Stealthys site took ages to load up, and as we have this lovely new server, it seem a shame not to use it. Perhaps a new one could be started here, with a prominent link to Stealthy's site at the top, mentioning it as the original IW photo album.

The idea of having a picture in your profile seems a good'un and gets my vote.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 04-25-2002, 03:46 PM   #29
Lavindathar
Harper

One up on IW would be cool, I always forget Stealthy's addy.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:20 PM   #30
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

On a similar vein: How about an IW members map. It would be a great way of seeing where everyone comes from. All we would need is a nice big map of the world (probably 1024x740) and somewhere to host it. I would happily update it over the next couple of weeks, with people locations.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?