Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2003, 05:02 PM   #21
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Vaskez, there is a difference between a guy like Jackson and your dad, quite a bit of difference I'm sure.
Yeah sure there is, I'm just saying that those actions alone do not a criminal make.

Ziroc - It ain't the wild west any more you can't just kill people if they upset you. Sure Jacko would deserve a good ass-kicking and pain but bullets in the head and you're worse than he is.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 11-19-2003, 07:01 PM   #22
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Vaskez, there is a difference between a guy like Jackson and your dad, quite a bit of difference I'm sure.
Yeah sure there is, I'm just saying that those actions alone do not a criminal make.

Ziroc - It ain't the wild west any more you can't just kill people if they upset you. Sure Jacko would deserve a good ass-kicking and pain but bullets in the head and you're worse than he is.
[/QUOTE]If someone molested my son or daughter, I would be just a WEE bit more than 'Upset' Vaskez..

Read my post again. If it was *MY* son or daughter that someone messed with, *they* would be dead. If you don't like it, oh well. No "wild west" about it. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

[ 11-19-2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-19-2003, 07:29 PM   #23
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I go with Ziroc on this one. If I was in a situation like this, I don't know wether I couldn't control myself, or thought it through, but the guy would definetly be dead. And if I were to lose it completely, the guy would be very close to death for a long long time. BUT(there's allways a but. even you have it) some of the things he said and done to and with children publicly are not incriminating. Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is guilty, but it's not fair to generally accuse anyone of a crime on circumstantial evidence. And about the "paying to make the evil go away", in today's world death don't kill singers, bad publicity does.
I sincerely think that Jacko will 'fess up when asked about having sexual relationships with children, and he'll probably say there's nothing wrong with it because that's the situation of his mind if you ask me. He simply doesn't see that as evil.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:57 PM   #24
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:

[/QUOTE]If someone molested my son or daughter, I would be just a WEE bit more than 'Upset' Vaskez..

Read my post again. If it was *MY* son or daughter that someone messed with, *they* would be dead. If you don't like it, oh well. No "wild west" about it. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I understood your post first time. Guess I was just getting into the deep "it's wrong to take a life" thing etc. I was just thinking how pissed off I'd be if it was MY son or daughter too, and that's why I'd wanna kick the shit out of the molester - but the kid would still live and so you have no right to take the molester's life. Well that's the way I see it, even if I probably would FEEL like killing them too - wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did it though. Anyway, as I said, probably reading too much into your post.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 11-19-2003, 07:58 PM   #25
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
If it was MY son or daughter, the guy wouldn't get a court date, the police called... none of that. He would get a few bullets through the head. dead.
I can understand your thoughts and motives Ziroc; but i think bullets are going way too far. Hurting him is not out of the question though. [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img]

[ 11-19-2003, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Dalamar Stormcrow ]
Old 11-19-2003, 08:17 PM   #26
Charlie
Lord Ao

I've made my thoughts clear on this man? in the past, all I can say is I'm not suprised in the least.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-19-2003, 08:24 PM   #27
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I've made my thoughts clear on this man? in the past, all I can say is I'm not suprised in the least.
Charlie. Ignorance and prejudice go hand in hand. Only three people know what happened. Micheal Jackson, our supposed victim, and God. It boils down to that.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:33 PM   #28
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
There were no charges filed in 1993. Despite the lawsuit, the police never felt there was enough evidence to even file charges or make an arrest. In fact, were it anyone but wacko jacko, we'd all be calling it a money-grubbing lawsuit targeting the wealthy.
The fact that the kid in question was paid some $13,000,000 or whatever to withdraw his allegations etc may have had something to do with it. Without the childs evidence there was no case. Any self respecting man would fight tooth and nail to defend himself from such a heinious crime if innocent, regardless of status, to have that smear removed. Wacko Jerko threw money at it, hoped it would go away and such things would never happen again.......hope he's got some throw away cash around.....(edit)NOT

[ 11-19-2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Charlie ]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-19-2003, 08:51 PM   #29
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalamar Stormcrow:

Charlie. Ignorance and prejudice go hand in hand. Only three people know what happened. Micheal Jackson, our supposed victim, and God. It boils down to that.
I'm neither ignorant nor prejudice

[ 11-19-2003, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Charlie ]
Old 11-19-2003, 09:08 PM   #30
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
quote:
Originally posted by Dalamar Stormcrow:

I'm neither ignorant nor prejudice [/QUOTE]Main Entry: 1prej·u·dice
Pronunciation: 'pre-j&-d&s
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French, from Latin praejudicium previous judgment, damage, from prae- + judicium judgment -- more at JUDICIAL
Date: 13th century
(1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics.

----------------------------

You have directed hostility towards Micheal Jackson and made an uninformed opinion about him. That defines prejudice.