Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2002, 12:11 PM   #41
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

wut d helz goin n???
Old 02-03-2002, 12:16 PM   #42
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:

Hey, I'm not a childish minion, I'm not typing like taht....
I just love pancakes!!

Ah hah! But you spelt "That" wrong! Its the start of a slippery slope. Before long you will be LoA! Drinking all the day long and then posting nonsense whilst ~grynning~.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-03-2002, 12:21 PM   #43
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

No, I won't!!!
I actively seek the destruction of that typing, and the empowerment of pancakes, and I type fine even when I'm drunk, ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
Old 02-03-2002, 12:28 PM   #44
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
No, I won't!!!
I actively seek the destruction of that typing, and the empowerment of pancakes, and I type fine even when I'm drunk, ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Well then my pancake brother! Come join with me and fight Dr Sheep! Do you know your pancake factor? You must know it in order to join the secret society of pancakes (membership one).

LoA - maybe smoking weed would help your typing... who knows!
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-03-2002, 12:37 PM   #45
Lord Shield

mez juzd wemembebebebebered me likz spwoutz

dey tazty

*eats Barry*

Old 02-03-2002, 12:40 PM   #46
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I've already taken the test, I was the one before Pancake master, but I wasn't far off from being a master.
Old 02-03-2002, 12:56 PM   #47
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
mez juzd wemembebebebebered me likz spwoutz

dey tazty

*eats Barry*

You cannot eat me! I am not strictly a corporeal being. I am a spirit sprout living inside the head of Elvis Presley. I saved his life some years back, gave him heart massage and the like. Now he owes me, plus I am much cleverer than him so I tell him what to do. We are going to save the world from Nucleur Holocaust just like we did on 31st December 1999. But I digress...
Old 02-03-2002, 08:52 PM   #48
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Adam Warlock... I sawee... I just totally adore this colour! *grynz* it's soooooooooooo me!! ~bounces~

Neb! you naughty boi! look what you've started off here with ur suggestion of everyone posting like me! ~looks around~ OMG!! like copies of me everywhere! ~rotflmclao~ it's toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! *gglz* I luv it!!! *beaming* at least LoA is actually starting to put ** and ~~ around the right things now! ~amazed and delighted~ *huggles for LoA and Davros* ~looks a lil' closer at LoA..*poke* hewo???

*gglz* ~stares up at LoA~ I totally luurrrvvvee cream! In fact, I'm not unkown to just go up to the barman and ask for a glass of whipped cream.. but they never have spoons so I have to eat it with my fingers ~S~ *gives u a hug* *gglz* cambridge=cowbridge ~gasps~ stop it!! I have a stitch! *falls over laughing*

Barry...babe! All you have to do is act your shoe size! ~grynz~ mine just happens to be 3.. heh ~huggles u~ and beer always sends me to sleep! Sooo throw away those slippers and that bitter and come skinny dipping with me! ~dances around to Leanne Rimes singing "You can try to resist, try to hide from my kiss...."

~looking around~ NONE OF YOU ARE OLD!! AND YOU KNOW IT! so come join me! we'll all do the cancan! *grynz* dada dadadeeda dada *humming and kciking legs in the air* whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ~grabs LS' hands and drags him around with me~

VVVAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! ~squealz in delight~ you are soooooooooo wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! *SsSSMmMmMooOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOOoCcCcCcHhH hHhHeEeSss* heh.. I really appreciate you hun! ~noddz~ way kewl like I said!

heh..and they couldn't possibly put someone as lovely as our Cloudy behind bars ~stix tongue out at them~ unless they just wanted her for themselves!

Lioness...heh s'okkiez.. I am not offended at all hun. I can tone it down especially for you! ~noddz~ how are you?

Melusine *chuckles* don't make Davros too dizzy..he seems to already be seeing stars *gglz*

J'aran *poutz up at u* r u saying u don't like me? ~batts lashes~ and I thought your name was sooooooooooooo amazing... *sigh*

oh dear.. ~gglz~ *looks at LoA and LS* they seem to be going from drunks to babies.. ~L~ nvm I luurrrvvvee babies newayz! *ruffles their hair*

DURWYN>> come join us! We're having fun! and too much alcohol it seems *gglz* ~tuggs on your hand~

Barry.. Lady Zeeke...heh, u have NO idea how many times I've heard that joke! either that or.. "will you love me for ETERNITY"? ~grynz~ s'kewl though *G* ~huggles ya both~ at least my msn and ICQ ID isn't ~¤Ê†ë®Ñï†Ý¤~ at the mo...

AVY!!!!!!!!! ~smmooooooooooooooooooooccchhhees~ I knew u wouldn't be able to resist us for long! ~winks~ but I know what was just a minute blip and u won't be posting much if at all .. *sad look* well..at least I've got fluffy.. ~looks at fluffy nestled in my bra and tickles it~ sooo totally adorable.. *gglz* ~sigh~

SIR REGIN!! *LOL* grynz= u grinned! heehee ~tickles u~ joining the fun? ~snuggles~ *purrrrzz* YAY!! ~happy~

Galadria... unfortunately it didn't bring Avy back permanently.. ~sniffles~ but I'm working on it! heehee and it's not just silly... it's fun!!! ~happy~ *bopping to coyote ugly soundtrack* I sooooooooooooooooooo wanna be a COYOTE!!! ~eyes light up at the thought of dancing on a burning bar~

~gglz~ *calls* Larry................. ~listens to echo~ sweetie? *looking around* ~droolz~ blue post... *mesmerised*

AZZY!! I totally don't see it that way at all.. *gglz* I've shown them the light *L* they're finally understanding ~cackles~ hehm.. yes well... I'm sure they're not being mean [img]smile.gif[/img]

AWWWW Slackerboi! ~big smmoooooooooooooooooccchhheeess~ for you! aren't you just a darling! *grynz*

Scholarcs..*gglz* honestly guys..I can't take allllllllll the credit for chatting like this.. heehee.. I have to say I was taught by the master.. ~Vixalicious~ mah big sis! *grynz* ~huggles~

Saz.. *huggles* I'm sorry I haven't posted..as I said in Angel's welcome thread.. busy moving.. new house hasn't even got a phone line let along the i-net yet! ~makes a face~ shocking!! ~peeps up at u~ and when I get a nice piccie... will u host it as my sig for me?

~gglz~ SCRONAN!!!!!!! I'm proud of u babe! ~gglz~ heehee way to go peeps!! ~looks happily around~

~ears perk up~ did someone mention a CLAN??????????!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

meska no vampy-babby. me Lawd Sheeeld, Lawd of Shaddos. The missus Quin ov unded - now she gawd-vampy zo der!

heh..I don't think u realise how almost my name that Quin was *gglz*

mmmm.... chocolate and banana pancakes... ~rubbs tummy~

Old 02-03-2002, 09:42 PM   #49
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
~gglz~ *calls* Larry................. ~listens to echo~ sweetie? *looking around* ~droolz~ blue post... *mesmerised*

Well...at least I was mentioned...
but I still will not let you have a clan...! [img]graemlins/idontwanna.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] The Modding Mage [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 02-04-2002, 12:15 AM   #50
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

but I still will not let you have a clan...! [img]graemlins/idontwanna.gif[/img]

Oh please oh plzzzz?
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas