Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2001, 12:56 PM   #11
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Well it is the end of summer. I guess people have stuff to do, with school just around the corner. Sigh... Hey can anyone help me with my sig? Somethings wrong with it. I followed Slackerboys instructions. What's up?

I'm here...more off than on these days but I am here.
As for your sig...change the info back to what it was in these first posts when it was working.

------------------

Pets Need Love Too

Old 08-14-2001, 01:31 PM   #12
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Jerome is here! AS always

Always a pleasure to see you *still* around Jerome. Thanks for the advice Moni. I changed it back to the way it was. Why are you off more often than on lately? What have you been up too?

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-14-2001, 01:34 PM   #13
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Quote:
Jerome is here! AS always

Always a pleasure to see you *still* around Jerome.
And anyone who diddn't know better would think you actually wanted me to bugger off

------------------
Old 08-14-2001, 01:44 PM   #14
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
And anyone who diddn't know better would think you actually wanted me to bugger off

Good thing they don't know better!

Seriously though. Where have *you* been all day? Haven't seen many posts from you!

------------------
Old 08-14-2001, 01:46 PM   #15
Rikard

Quote:

haha weren't you suppost to leave like 3 months ago????????

------------------

Old 08-14-2001, 02:53 PM   #16
Moni

Quote:
Thanks for the advice Moni. I changed it back to the way it was. Why are you off more often than on lately? What have you been up too?

You're Welcome!
I have been very busy here at home lately...working outside to complete some beautification projects.
I spent most of the last two days taking out an old drainage system along one edge of the sidewalk and putting in scalloped borders along both sides. The work was harder than I expected and it was hot even in the shade but I did manage to get the old octagon shaped clay drain pieces out intact and I have use for them in a garden out back as tiered planters. I was supposed to get that all together this morning but I overslept and now it is too hot to be out there.
With my new oven, I have been spending a lot more time in the kitchen as well, cooking up meals and goodies that I haven't been able to for the last couple of years. Yummy LOL!
Two weeks from now, I may show up even less because I am hoping that I can get transcripts for completed courses sent to a local college in order to attend education classes for the next three or four years and earn a degree to teach grades K-3.
I spent some time this morning at the post office, sending out mail "Priority" in order to get some required forms to send back to the main office in hopes of not having to beg the college here to leave that information pending so that I can register in time...I have two weeks left. LOL Ah, it will be worth it when I start school again. I haven't been to a class in twelve or thirteen years so I am pretty nervous, but everyone around me is confident in me and enthustiatic about my return and I can't help but to let those feelings rub off onto myself. I am pretty excited about going back.

This afternoon, I have to take a kitten to the vet for first vaccinations and then we need to go into the city to buy Rex's dad some new something or another for his computer and I'll still be responsible for tending to all the animals later this afternnoon and getting dinner made in time this evening. I may have to send Rex into the city alone!

No matter what though, I'll always drop in here with what spare time I can manage to get where I can sit still and relax...like now

------------------

Pets Need Love Too

Old 08-14-2001, 03:59 PM   #17
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I see you've been up to a lot lately Moni! Good that you're going to become a teacher. I know a few kids that could use one like you! So you've been fixing up your yard to? So have I! (Just not willingly.) I'm not to happy about the fact that you won't be with us as often. You're doing what you want to do and that's what counts! See ya around!

------------------
Old 08-14-2001, 04:18 PM   #18
Moni

As often as is possible, my friend.

------------------

Pets Need Love Too

Old 08-14-2001, 04:29 PM   #19
Sigmar
Unicorn

I remember when everytime I checked the forums, the page that used to be on one, always appeared on two except for the really popular topic's they always hanged around on page one. Do I sound old?

------------------
"Revere the ancestors, obey your king,bear your arms with pride, fear no foe, hate the greenskin, mistrust the Elf, and you can do no wrong."
Sigmar, proud member of clan HADB
Old 08-14-2001, 04:39 PM   #20
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

been busy busy busy (as usual....) such as finding a location for my cat's new kittens, my business, vacation, whining.... and so on...

and you?

------------------