Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 12:12 AM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

A couple more questions,
ok my soon to be char Snorri wields a v. large hammer in one hand and a small axe in the other (in the books) is this possible in NwN becuz i was reading up and it sez the best is to use small off hand weapons do you egt small axes or are they medium?
is creating your own npc's easir than Bg2's NPC's?
will 128 mb do on a pentium 3 800 khz thing using windows 9basic?) while i wait for an upgrade?
and since im not getting NwN for me b'day shud i invest in a GeForce 4 to replace my GeForce 2(or is a GeForce 3 good enough?)
Cheers,
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 12:22 AM   #2
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

I am running Windoze 98 with no probs. Unfortunately you cant create ANY NPCs . 128 Megs is good , but more couldnt hurt. A GeForce 3 will work , but if you can afford it go for the GeForce 4 since you will get more use out of it before another upgrade is needed. Just stay away from the GeForce 4 MX cards. All they are are GeForce 2 cards with a new chip in them. THat makes it kind of like droping a 2gig pent 4 chip into a motherboard built for a 250 hz Pent 1 chip.
Old 08-21-2002, 12:44 AM   #3
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

so as long as its not GeForce 4 Mx it wont kill my comp? boomin, but a bummer about NPC's i wish i could afford Broadband as well cuz i wont get ne online games now ive seen some of its requirements, hmmn i think i mite in vest some of my money into a 128 to 256 ram upgrade can only help cant it? how man does ur cd thing need to be like i think mine is 50X so im cocvered rite?
Felix

Edito's:Are magic items a necessity in his game? what about a party? you do get a party rite? hmmn is there ne where with a list of ma-jick items?

[ 08-21-2002, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:00 PM   #4
Grindar Silvermane
Manshoon

Location: Temple of Tempus: The High Hall of Swords and Banners
Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
so as long as its not GeForce 4 Mx it wont kill my comp? boomin, but a bummer about NPC's i wish i could afford Broadband as well cuz i wont get ne online games now ive seen some of its requirements, hmmn i think i mite in vest some of my money into a 128 to 256 ram upgrade can only help cant it? how man does ur cd thing need to be like i think mine is 50X so im cocvered rite?
Felix

Edito's:Are magic items a necessity in his game? what about a party? you do get a party rite? hmmn is there ne where with a list of ma-jick items?
With a minimum required speed of 8x I'd say your 50x cd thing is pretty well suited to the task