Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 07:05 PM   #1
Paleface
Dungeon Master

I am currently searching for the artifacts for Olef, I finish quests by priority so I'm doing this last. Anywho, I found the location of 2 of the three artifacts. I cannot for the life of me figure out where the Docks crypt is. I went in the sewers and there is an indistructable crate. What do I place in it?

I have items remaining... skeleton fingers, the ceremonial sword (which should open the third crypt.) and two ripped notes that have one sentence written on them, almost like clues. What on earth do I do with these? Thanks in advance.

also, WHERE do I get the quill?

[ 07-19-2002, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Paleface ]
Paleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 07:29 PM   #2
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Paleface:
I am currently searching for the artifacts for Olef, I finish quests by priority so I'm doing this last. Anywho, I found the location of 2 of the three artifacts. I cannot for the life of me figure out where the Docks crypt is. I went in the sewers and there is an indistructable crate. What do I place in it?
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Go down into the aqueducts. When you see Charon the boatman, the door is on a wall a little further from him.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 07:34 PM   #3
Blade
Emerald Dragon

all the notes do though is tell you what item goes into which chest. That door by the indestructable chest is the entrence.

Spoiler

The skeleton nuckles are not used in ch. 1 but can be used in chapter 2 for a few side quests.
Old 07-19-2002, 07:40 PM   #4
Paleface
Dungeon Master

I managed to find the third crypt... now I have all the artifacts.
BUT, what is the invincible crate in the sewers for? It has a blue light gleaming through it.
Paleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 09:05 PM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

In my game the boatman refuse to bring me to the crypt. but in the south of aquaduct is a house. enter the house and it will also lead you to the crypt.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 02:58 AM   #6
The Collective
Manshoon

I don't remember any skeleton knuckles - where do you get them from then eh?
Old 07-20-2002, 03:34 AM   #7
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by The Collective:
Take a look on the table of doom, I'm sure you'll find some hiding there somewhere
Old 07-20-2002, 08:00 AM   #8
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Once you go behind the bookshelf in the Blacklake district (where you go down to the tomb with the Swords of Never), there are skeletons there to fight. When they fall, there will be skeleton knuckles on the ground. They do you no good until Chapter 2, and only if you are a sorcerer or wizard.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 12:31 PM   #9
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Paleface:
I managed to find the third crypt... now I have all the artifacts.
BUT, what is the invincible crate in the sewers for? It has a blue light gleaming through it.
that's where the cockatrice feather is when you do that quest
Old 07-20-2002, 04:20 PM   #10
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
quote:
Take a look on the table of doom, I'm sure you'll find some hiding there somewhere[/QUOTE]Slaps Donunda with a trout - I am doomed if they are on the Table of Doom - nothing will ever emerge from that mess