Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 09:52 AM   #1
Paleface
Dungeon Master

I have returned all 4 elements of the cure but decided to finish off unfinished quests.

1. Do I need to keep any of the books/journals/letters I've found in Chapter 1?
I've been carrying them around but they take up a lot of room in my inventory.

2. I found wine, is it good for anything?

3. What's the goat head for?

4. Where do I find this supposed quill?

5. I found a brooch in the Docks district after killing some Bloodsail men. What is it for?

6. What are all the locations of the tombs? I need to return artifacts to Olef.

[ 07-19-2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Paleface ]
Paleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 10:22 AM   #2
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

1.No.
2.Linu the henchman cleric wants it
3.Only to sell. you can get ale too.
4.Do you mean gargoyle head? Can be used as an ingredient in making new magic items
5.Gilles upstairs in the moonstone mask has it
6.Daelan the half-orc henchman wants it.
7.Peninsula- in the basement of a house(go here first), The great graveyard in beggars nest, the blacklake district- in a womans closet, The docks- in the aquaduct section under the silver sail.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:23 AM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

1. Do I need to keep any of the books/journals/letters I've found in Chapter 1? I've been carrying them around but they take up a lot of room in my inventory.

don't wory, they'll disappear once you enter chapter 2.

2. I found wine, is it good for anything?
no, sell it.

3. What's the goat head for?
some items are red herring and no use in the game.

6. What are all the locations of the tombs? I need to return artifacts to Olef

go to peninsula tomb first, check your conversation with oleff. from the tomb talk to the guy there and remember to get the book that will tell you the location of those tombs.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 05:21 PM   #4
Paleface
Dungeon Master

I also found special holy water. what's this for?
Paleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 05:25 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Paleface:
I also found special holy water. what's this for?
This is a component in a number of special weapons that you can get made by the blacksmith downstairs from the arms shop in the city core. He also uses things like dragon blood, adamantite, gargoyle skull, fairy dust.
Old 07-21-2002, 03:33 PM   #6
AndyG
Elminster

If you're found an anonymous letter, you can turn it in to Fenthick, for xp and 300 gp. You will be attacked in three different locations, by assassins. One of the assassins will drop this letter each time.

Some items you'll be able to sell, like Lady Tanglebrook's journal. Go ahead and sell these items, since they are not quest related. Others will show a price of zero. These are quest items, and can not be sold. If you're not doing those particular quests, you can just dump the items in a spare chest.

Note that some items show a price of 0 and don't seem to be used in any real quests. You'll find a number of items in chapter's 1 and 2. For example, the prison key has a price of 0. It is used to open the prison door, but doesn't disappear after you use it. Once that door is open, you can feel free to get rid of that key.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote