Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 10:12 AM   #1
banzai
Manshoon

I´m playing the German version of NWN. Considering to choose the *Weapon expertise* talent (I think that has to be the correct translation) - the talent where you get your dexterity bonus instead of your strength bonus for to hit purposes - I noticed the list of weapons affected by this talent differs from the handbook to the description in the game itself.
Can anybody please tell me what the correct list of affected weapons is ?
Old 07-19-2002, 10:30 AM   #2
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

go by the description in the game itself. Weapon finesse is the one you're talking about, just to save confusion. How is the games list different to the book, because the books list seems right?
Old 07-19-2002, 10:40 AM   #3
banzai
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Draggor:
go by the description in the game itself. Weapon finesse is the one you're talking about, just to save confusion. How is the games list different to the book, because the books list seems right?
I´m at work at the moment so I can´t have a look at the game or the handbook. But one list - I can´t remember which - has some more affected weapons, i.e. the short bow.
Old 07-20-2002, 11:07 AM   #4
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Ranged weapons always use dexterity to hit. Only melee weapons need weapon finesse.
Old 07-22-2002, 04:36 AM   #5
obelix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Weapon Finesse works with SMALL melee weapons like shortsword, dagger etc. Exception is the rapier, which is a medium weapon but still works with finesse.
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 09:15 AM   #6
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I thought the Scimitar was inculded in weapon finesse ??
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote