Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 05:41 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Well...just one question....Cromwell don´t wanna make something out of them...Do I need Cespenar for this one.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 05:46 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 06:20 PM   #3
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Daaaaaaaaaamn...but thanx anyway!
Do they make a Cool armor(how DO you spell that) ?
WELL....what´s the stats on it?

Sparhawk is GOD.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 11-10-2001, 06:31 PM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

-2 AC
50% Cold Resistance

Usable by Thieves( will not affect their thief skills)
Old 11-10-2001, 06:38 PM   #5
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Interesting...but I think I like my armor as it is now...
Do I get soe cool armor in ToB...I haven´t finished the SoA yet...just want to finish Watchers Keep before I venture of to thrash Irenicus totally...He´ll not stand a chance this time.
My friends:
Cavalier 23th lvl.
Thief 26th lvl.
Mage 19th lvl.
Sorcerer 21th lvl.
Priest of Thalos 28th lvl.
And of course ME....Fighter 28th lvl.
Irenicus here I come

Sparhawk releases his wrath on the poor God

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 11-10-2001, 06:49 PM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Urm... at the current level you are at, you can fight Irenicus blind-drunk and with both arms tied behind your back. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Shuruppak's Plate: 20% Fire Resistance
+1 to DEX
-2 AC

? Armour: Grants Haste when equipped( same as Boots of Speed, Archers and Thieves might love this, as it is Leather Armour)
2 AC

Blue Dragon Scale Armour: 50% Electrical Resistance
-2 AC
Old 11-10-2001, 06:59 PM   #7
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Not baaad....I think I´m gonna pay him a visit when I´ve done WK...that can´t take me a long time...since I´m Powerplaying my way through the game...
Using my tanks to rush the enemy....always with chaotic commands
(just in case U know)
TANKS:

Priest of Thalos: Cavalier: Fighter:

Half-orc human human

19 strength 25 strength(using CF) 19 strenght(deckof many)

Mace of Dis.+2 Crom Fayer(CF) Vorpal Blade

Flail of Ages+3 Purifier+4

Red Dragon armor Armor of the Hart+3 Baldurans Plate

Sparhawk fell to his knees before his fallen comrade "U´ll be avenged"

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 11-10-2001, 07:02 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:

? Armour: Grants Haste when equipped( same as Boots of Speed, Archers and Thieves might love this, as it is Leather Armour)
2 AC

Grandmaster's Leather.

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
---

You acquire this wonderful little enchanted armor when you kill Gromnir and his guards, as far as I can remember, one of his bodyguards carries it.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2001, 11:26 PM   #9
Magness
Quintesson

There's something great about White Dragon armor that's not made clear in its description. It "appears" to be the equivalent of studded leather.

I was able to equip my elven archer with it and, wonder of wonders, his AC is now down to -10!!! My kick-dragon ass archer has the AC of a true tank and can still use his excellent stealth!!!
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote