Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me exactly where Valas' matching set of Kukri are?

I've found them before, and unsuprisingly forgotten where they are

Also, are there any better sets in Undermountain?

Thanks chaps [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2006, 12:56 AM   #2
roddybug
Manshoon

Oh yee of short term memory loss! I think that they're on the haunted isle in the stone circle - I'm not certain though. Try other parts of the isle if I'm wrong.
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #3
Ravenbear
Dungeon Master

They are on the isle and I think another good one is on lvl 12 if I rember right.

[ 03-01-2006, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Ravenbear ]
Old 03-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

There is a decent one on lvl 8 for sure.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

The Valas ones are on the Haunted Isle in the stone Circle (where all the ghosts pop out)

The best one that I have found is the Pharuns Kikri and IIRC its in a chest on level 8 near the river.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:11 PM   #6
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Cheers chaps, mission accomplished! Visited the Ghost isle and managed to grab Valas' Kukri, should keep me happy until I delve down further.

I'll take a look for Phraun's Kukri, I find that her stuff is generally pretty good [img]smile.gif[/img] Not looking forward to meeting some of the enemies in the Underground Forest again though - some of them are a bit tricky until you hit L25+, and that dragon is untouchable even at the higher levels

When this character hits L40 its going to be pretty excellent, unless you cast a spell at her or fart in her direction with implosion. Will just have to see how it goes [img]smile.gif[/img]

Rob, I managed to sort out the character now, I'll have to abandon the one you met yesterday, but the new one will be along the same lines, only this time I've remembered to select Weapon Finesse

Genius
Old 03-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #7
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

BTW Pharaun is a d00d!!!!!

He has a great set of........armour that can be found on Level 12 IIRC.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:41 PM   #8
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cool, look forward to seeing you the next time I venture in. Been kinda sporadic at all the playing lately, head's getting worse, and my minor victory of the week was remembering one of my best friends last names...Only known the guy for 15 years, and used him as a reference all the time. D'oh.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:49 PM   #9
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Cool, look forward to seeing you the next time I venture in. Been kinda sporadic at all the playing lately, head's getting worse, and my minor victory of the week was remembering one of my best friends last names...Only known the guy for 15 years, and used him as a reference all the time. D'oh.
I'll be on in about 2-2.5 hours mate. Stuck in 'work' at the moment (and its been a BAD night for the systems, bloody automation).

Oh, if anyone else is around get yourselves on and have a bash with me - L16 at the moment. Maybe warp down to L10 and work our way up?
Old 03-06-2006, 03:09 AM   #10
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Hey, Dace? Since you picked up those kukri on Level 8, you mind spilling on what those can do? Not that I am making a kukri-based character yet, but it is a possibility. I was actually thinking of going with kukri and slingshot for a weaponmaster halfling archetype I had in mind. No concept on a name or backstory yet, and it wouldn't be as calculatingly planned as most hardcore builds are around here, but I've always wanted to make a character able to use all those sling bullets just being left around the place. Might have to do Monk/Fighter/Weaponmaster in order to get those boots I love so much, but aside from that I think it can be done.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote