Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2002, 05:00 AM   #1
scrottum splitter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok well problem number one is, I have all the tomes. And im in Cets Pyramid, but he wont let me out so i can go back to the town ?
2nd problem is ive tried to defeat Cet with the sword and the staff of death, but i cant even hit him. He blocks or deflects everything. How come ? ? ?
Thanks in advance.
Scrotty...
scrottum splitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 08:08 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

HI ss!!!

Did you charge up the sword and the staff in the Black Fire earlier in Cet's pyramid? If you didn't do that, you don't have a chance to defeat Cet. WHen you have done that, Cet will seem pretty easy!

Anephas tells you about charging the weapons in the Black Fire but it is extremely easy for players to miss that part of the conversation if they don't work through every keyword in the chat window. I know I missed it in my first game.

Once you get into the room with Cet, you cannot get back out. If you have an earlier save, you might consider reloading. You can get the 4th tomb earlier enough that it is still possible to get back to town. Such a pity that they make the ZenMaster and Valkyrie accessable so very late in the game. Great for replaying though!

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 10:06 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

And from memory, G'ezzerad Ra also tells you about the black fire being necessary to kill an immortal. Pity about that bug that won't let you out of the temple - they should put a warning on that one.
Old 02-28-2002, 04:49 PM   #4
koolaidfreeservecouk
The Magister

Cet wasn't such a walk over for me. He kept doing firestorm on my party which took care of two to four heroes everytime. Luckily I had a damn good priest, a hoard of rebirth scrolls and a 226 hit point Barbarian with the Mavin in haste

Si
koolaidfreeservecouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 04:52 PM   #5
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

Actually its not a bug. Lord Cet is the one who seals the pyramid so you cannot leave. It is after you go to the portal of issis (i know i spelled it wrong) and you had to attack kerah and then give her holy water. That is when he seals the pyramid and you have to fight him to the death, even though it wasnt that hard to kill him in my opinion or in my 50th level zenmaster's opinon. Altough i just waited till after i killed him to go back to town. Source: Brady Games: Offical Wizard & Warriors Strategy Guide.

[ 02-28-2002: Message edited by: KAR_MOD1 ]

Old 03-01-2002, 03:34 AM   #6
scrottum splitter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

WAY HAY, thanks for that guys. Tonight Lord Cet WILL meet his doom for sure.
Er what do you suggest i buy next. ?
Scrottum Splitter.
scrottum splitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 08:01 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

What??

You're not going to play W&W again??

You might check out Wizardry 8, very similar in many ways.

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote