Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2001, 07:04 PM   #1
Nancy

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who helped me. I really enjoyed playing this game (although it may have taken alot longer without this message board). The one thing I can't figure out is where to go to become a valkyrie. I went in every shop in Brimloch Roon but to no avail. Anyway many thanks to all who helped. I hope to see you all in W & W part two, The Revenge of Cet. Hee Hee Hee. Thanks again.
Old 02-02-2001, 07:10 PM   #2
AliCat
Drow Warrior

To become a Valkyrie, you have to have had a female character drop the lich's heart into the black fire; if it was a male, no dice. Then, have that female enter the temple in Brimloch Roon -- that should do it! I don't know if you could get promoted at the armory or elsewhere -- haven't tried.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2001, 07:15 PM   #3
Nancy

Oh well, it was a male character. Thanks anyway.
Old 02-02-2001, 07:25 PM   #4
Silence

This brings up an interesting question... When playing a solo game. Do you make your character a male (for a Zenmaster) or female (for a Valkrie) or just screw 'em both and go with the super-sweet (but less powerful) Assassin?
Old 02-02-2001, 07:30 PM   #5
Nancy

But your Zenmaster does not have to be only a male. Mine was a female. So go with a female and decide later what role to become.
Old 02-02-2001, 07:34 PM   #6
Silence

Well that was stupid! I completely forgot that a female character can become ANY of the super-elite classes!
Old 02-02-2001, 09:19 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Congratulations Nancy! *BELLS AND WHISTLES*

So, are you playing through again, or on to other things?

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2001, 01:57 AM   #8
Nancy

I have never been able to play a game twice once I solve it so it's on to other games. It is very hard for me to find a game that I enjoy playing as much as this one. Sometimes it takes about three or four tries before I can find something that I like. I just recently played Might and Magic seven and eight but I really liked this one a lot more. More classes to choose and more role advancements. Hopefully I will be able to find something soon without buying to many that will just sit on a shelf.