Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2005, 04:49 PM   #1
mad=dog

May be spoily and possibly also old news.

In Durlags tower you find a goblet called Durlag's fear. The description is insufficient at best - it actually heals you completely.
Unfortunately it comes at a price. It will cause fear for 12 hours which is problematic to say the least. However there is another trinket in Durlags tower that will prevent that, namely Kiels helmet. If you drink while wearing this you do not suffer any adverse effects. The Curse icon will still appear on your image though so I do not recommend removing the helmet even though you do not panic at least immidiately.
The cup holds charges. I cannot say how many at max as I lost it due to the fact. It appears to be generated with 5 charges.
Old 04-24-2005, 06:34 PM   #2
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

'tis a great combo. Unfortunately, when you run out of charges, you lose the helmet completely, which sucks if you have the tendency of dropping or selling things when you don't need them anymore.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:40 AM   #3
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

it would be usefull if you were soloing and wernt a type of healer. othewise you could just use scross, spells etc