Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2000, 12:02 AM   #1
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Generally when we speak of upgrading we are reffering to taking items such as Dragon scales, the parts to construct the Vorpal Blade, Gesen Bow, Cromm Fayar etcetera to Crommwell to be made. Or having The Horn of Valhalla upgraded. (Please forgive spelling errors, It's early and I don't feel like looking things up).
The statue is an interesting point, and I would be interested to read what others have to say. I myself presumed that the completed meadallion was to be placed there, or the various instructional scrolls I collected in this dungeon, but there seemed to be no results when I did this.
Old 12-24-2000, 10:16 AM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

UPGRADES:

- What is this all you talk about upgrading weapons ?? How in the hell could I know (without this forum) how and where upgrade them ??

LITTLE QUESTION

- I have finished the Umar dungeons, killed the dragon and the shadow lord but there is still a thing that doesnt seem to be completed: there is a statue (after you pass the letters ground) that says something like its waiting to get something in its arms. WHAT should i dropp here ?? Please reply soon as im playing now and i want to get outta here !! (rikard i know youre here now, please reply !! )

Old 12-24-2000, 05:53 PM   #3
jakk

Where is Cromwell? Found an Ankheg shell and am hoping he can make armour. Thanks.

Old 12-24-2000, 05:56 PM   #4
Ertai, Wizard Adept

About the upgrading, ive got horn of valhalla and 2 dragon scales (the fire and the acid). How can i upgrade those items ?? How can I know it without asking here ?? I mean that there must be a clue or something over there or simply its the kind of thing that everybody knows because heŽs been told ??

I did it too (placing things on the statue) and nothing happened. Reading your post ive remembered another thing: i got half of a diary or something like this but not the other. SOMETHING ??

Old 12-24-2000, 05:59 PM   #5
Ertai, Wizard Adept

He is in the docks, in the eastern part. There is one of these flags in the map that should say Cromwells home. But I really dont think ankheg is worth the 5000 gp youŽll have to pay, almost for the same price you can get a complete armor much better.

Old 12-24-2000, 08:28 PM   #6
Ronn

the horn of Valhalla is upgrade in Wakeen's Promenade. There is a merchant who says he can't make magic weapons, and he advises you to seek out Cromwell in the docks area. It a bald fat merchant on a wooden platform on the western sid of the city near the southern city exit.

Sorry for all the mispelling....

Old 12-24-2000, 08:29 PM   #7
Ronn

the bald fat merchant upon further questioning, says he can work on horns if provided the proper items

Old 12-24-2000, 08:50 PM   #8
Dr.FuManchu

-Small Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I heard thar later in the game when you face bohdi she bites the npc you are having the romance with.youll have to kill the npc and if u want to revive the person u have to put the body in the arms of the statue togehter with some other stuff.

sorry for my bad english....

Old 12-25-2000, 04:34 AM   #9
Armisael

You can put the corpse of whoever Bodhi infects with vampirism (in chapter six) into the statue's arms along with Bodhi's heart. It'll reverse the vampirism and resurrect the person.