Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2003, 12:37 AM   #1
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

OK my guess would be we have not seen any patches out for NWN in awhile because of the SoU expansion. I keep checking for beta patches but none are there. Does anyone know if SoU is going to have the next patch 1.30 included or are they just waiting for something else? Like new monsters or something cool to be included in the 1.30 patch?
Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 02:55 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I had suspected this too. I think they want to get SOU over with then continue on releasing the patches. I imagine there will be SOU and NWN patches available from now on, both containing the same new material but tailored for the specific game itself.
Old 06-02-2003, 02:02 PM   #3
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

I hope they keep the single updater and have it check for SoU content if you have SoU installed. Like it now checks for NWN patchs and additional content. The part I am worried about is if people who do not buy SoU will they have problems with getting new creatures in the updater? Think about it SoU adds in new spells, new feats and turning things to stone. NWN right now does not have this so new creatures that needed these could not be availiable to people just playing NWN.

Also the Matrox Parhelia Graphic Cards beta update has been there since May 1st. I do not think it took them this long to roll the ATI fix into the next patch and have it out. I am just hoping they are adding in the next part of Witche's Wake. Then I found this http://nwn.bioware.com/downloads/wit...vailable.html. I guess that is not happening. So I wonder what cool stuff we will see when we get it.
Granamere
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 02:20 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah they may just finish the stuff listed on their roadmap and then stop adding new material to NWN's instead, focusing on SOU. I know there'll be an uproar though...