Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2001, 01:44 PM   #11
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, RudeDawg, if you ABSOLUTLY have to search everypart of a maze, always follow the right hand wall (or left, but stay constant). You will do some major backtracking, but eventually you will go back to the beginning and have transversed the entire maze. (whew) Then just make sure to have your map on so you can quickly refind the exit.

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 02:01 PM   #12
Belle Bayard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Nah, it's not a Virgo thing (heck, my hubby's a Virgo and he never fills out a map... well, rarely). I'm a Libra and I'm truly obsessive about it. Takes me longer to do dungeons, but I can't stand ragged edges either. I even fill out all the sea areas because I can't stand holes! Hehehe...
Belle Bayard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 02:41 PM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hehehe, Belle, that's probably Libra's love of beauty, line, and symmetry!

I should have been a Libra...was born 2 1/2 weeks premature. Should have been born on October 1. (And now you know what my parents were doing on New Year's Eve, 1962, ROFL!!)

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 04:08 AM   #14
Keryvian
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
I hate mazes. There, I said it. I HATE them. Always have.

I CAN do them, I just don't like them. They annoy me.

I feel the same way. The first computer game I played was Adventure (not an adventure, the original "Adventure"). It had a "maze of twisty little passages, all alike". It annoyed me so much that I got my hand on a copy of the object code, dug through it until I found the maze, and analyzed it to find the path (I cheated). I'm sure I could have gotten through the maze in less time than it took me to analyze the object code, but the object code was far less annoying.

So you're not the only one.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.
Keryvian is offline   Reply With Quote