Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2002, 06:19 AM   #1
skywalker
Banned User

In the card game Magic The Gathering, there is a card called "Dingus Egg": http://gamingetc.safeshopper.com/67/438.htm?500

I don't know why it is called that.

Then I found out about Dingus Day:

Dingus Day is a Polish Holiday, the day after Easter Sunday. Men would chase women around with buckets of water and the women would hit them with switches.

That just gives you a little background.

I've been using those words to refer to people who do dumb things and therefore earn the title "Dingus Egg" as in "What a Dingus Egg!". They carry the designation until someone else earns the title.

George W. Bush has earned it many, many times for reasons that should be obvious.

My neighbor did when he was spreading topsoil in his yard in the pouring rain.

My wife has been named, for a reason I don't remember (it's good that I forgot [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

I've been one myself many times, but I NEVER call myself a Dingus Egg!

And some of my co-workers earn it frequently.

The way things are going in the news lately, few people hold the title for very long.

I think I'm going crazy in my old age!

Mark