Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 02:19 PM   #1
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
I play Morrowind on Xbox, which means it comes with the "tribunal" and "bloodmoon" (I think(?) its called) expansions built in.

Anyhow, I'm stuck on two quests that are from each of the expansion packs.

I did the necessary quests to be granted audience with almalexia, and she wants me to go into a dwemer ruin in the plaza of Mournhold and start up some Dwemer machine; But I can't get past a bunch of durned rocks in the way. Do I have to get miner's picks (like from one of the fist quests you take on in the very beginning with some stolen eggs from the egg mine, I think I know where I sold them, not sure...) or some other way of moving them rocks, and if so; HOW?

The second one is from the bloodmoon expansion; after doing some of the quests for the legion the fort gets attacked and you have to talk to the native Nord populace to find out what happened to the fort. I have completed the first set of tasks (the stones); and now I have to figure out what happened regarding an accusation of one nord against another for stealing pelts. I've ran around and talked to every persone in the village at least four times now, and still I get the same responses from the people. I've looked in everyones house, everyones chests, everyones cupboard; I've talked to everyone about the subject, about any subject; and still nothing new nor any idea.

any help will definately.. erm... help. I know I don't need these quests to do the mainland quests or any OTHER quests in these expansion; but I hate banging my head against the wall becuz I can't figure these out.

Other than some small time minor frustration when I dunno what to do/say or where to go, I think Morrowind ROX!!!! The only way it could be better is if it was a MMOG.

SilentThief
Old 01-24-2005, 04:24 PM   #2
Tyrion
Quintesson

for the second q: Look in the house of the accused...there should be something interesting there.
Spoiler ahead.
It should be on the bed in that house. It is a note!
Old 01-24-2005, 08:42 PM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

1. look around the dungeon to find some satchel ( a kind of detonator ). place it on the rocks and run far away.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote