Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2001, 03:58 AM   #1
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

Hi, just thought that seeing as I've been pestering everyone on the BGII board with inane queries for the last few weeks that I should introduce myself(better late than never). I'm Andy, 23 years old from England, the land of eternal rain. I'm an IT project manager at a stock brokers in London and enjoy drinking vast amounts of alcohol, reading books like they're going out of fashion and bungee jumping and similar sports(my current fad is kite boarding). I have a very sarcastic and crude sense of humour so apologies in advance to those I'm inevitably going to offend. Looking forward to pointlessly amusing disussions with you all in the near future!
Old 07-04-2001, 04:04 AM   #2
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Jolly good old Chap...

Even in this primitive online environment I found it easy to pick up on your sarcastic tone... In RL I share this sarcastic attitude, so I hope there is little bad blood between us.
Alcahol I can handle, and Extreme sports are all the go, but I am not too sure about this place you call "England", I am suspiscious of their motives.

Fare thee well my good man...

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 07-04-2001, 04:09 AM   #3
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Hello Kinslayer! Welcome to Ironworks GD! I'm sure that the official welcome wagon (i.e. Cloudy ) will be along soon enough to welcome you. Enjoy your time here! And don't worry about me with the humor, I can handle it.

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 07-04-2001, 04:15 AM   #4
Moni

Hello and welcome!
Another twisted sense of humor in the Ironworks basket?!
ALRIGHT!
Glad to have you here!
Going to bed now....sleep is taking over and I have a cat clinging to my arm with all claws embedded in my flesh wanting me to stop pounding the keys so he can sleep too! OUCH THIS HURTS!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-04-2001, 04:39 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Good on you! Well met and welcome! Salutations!

Sweet water and light laughter till next.

------------------
Old 07-04-2001, 05:59 AM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Kinslayer, always room on the forum for those who imbibe the alcohol! As for the crude humor......as some may attest I like that!
Old 07-04-2001, 06:27 AM   #7
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome, Kinslayer!!!

Always room at the bar, err, umm, forum, for another new member!

Bartender, drinks, for all my friends!!!

"Can I get a straw for my drink? I cannot pick up a mug with my swords in my hands, and, as you may have noticed, I NEVER put down my swords!!!"

------------------

[This message has been edited by DawnChaser (edited 07-04-2001).]
Old 07-04-2001, 09:41 AM   #8
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Hi there Kinslayer. Glad to have you here. Welcome.

------------------

Old 07-05-2001, 09:05 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kinslayer:
Hi, just thought that seeing as I've been pestering everyone on the BGII board with inane queries for the last few weeks that I should introduce myself(better late than never). I'm Andy, 23 years old from England, the land of eternal rain. I'm an IT project manager at a stock brokers in London and enjoy drinking vast amounts of alcohol, reading books like they're going out of fashion and bungee jumping and similar sports(my current fad is kite boarding). I have a very sarcastic and crude sense of humour so apologies in advance to those I'm inevitably going to offend. Looking forward to pointlessly amusing disussions with you all in the near future!

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!

Hi! I'm happy to meet and greet you, Kinslayer! Apologies? Already? LOL Well, we'll see if you need to redeem it! And as for pointless amusement... bring it on! Oh and I'm Cloudy, been here a while and I can vouch for the lunacy you'll find here... it's first class!

Cloudbringer
Official Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forums

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-05-2001, 10:13 AM   #10
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

While I'm here.... I've worked out that IMHO is "in my humble opinion" and BTW is "by the way". What does LOL stand for, lots of laughs?