Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2003, 08:05 PM   #1
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

If theirs been one rule I've abused lately its the "Rent it, THEN buy it" I got Star Wars:The Clone Wars for PS2 the way of "Didn't Rent it, but bought it anyway," okays so here it goes
The Story takes place during, and after the legendary battle of Geonosis you play as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, or Mace Windu (The coolest Jedi ever)
In a course of 16 missions.

The Story___
Yer plain ol' cheesy starwars plot Dark Side brews up and causes the cheesy commotion that the majority of the Star Wars fanatic 'll love now the 16 OVERLY easy missions might keep you their an hour (Maybe) but the hardest one is probably the one where you gotta run from some weird @$$ force sucking thing (Which took me one try)
The Modes of play_
You get 3 modes of play Vehicle Combat (Assult Walkers, Tanks, ect.),Air Combat (Only 1 air which is the Republic Gunship), And JEDI MODE! where you play as a Jedi (Use the FOOOOooooooorce!) My favored mode is Jedi mode
The Game___
Got yer story mode then some Multi-Player you play different games like King of The Hill and Survival of The Fittest. Overall once you finish story mode you really don't have to much to do exept grab a buddy and play the multi player stuff.
My Opinion on Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a 7/10 fun while it last (Though I did get mad since the Gunships get hammered by Droid star fighters) And if ya got a buddy you can play in many a game against or with each other