Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2002, 05:32 PM   #1
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I don't get it. What's with the levels?

Also I've tried using stunning attack with my monk. But when I click on it he just stands around. What's up with that?
Old 10-09-2002, 06:41 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

The levels for power attack let you choose how much you want to add to damage at the expense of accuracy.

If you take 1, then your to-hit goes down by one, and your damage increases by 1. If you take 5, then to-hit drops by 5, and damage goes up by 5.

Once you choose power attack (and the level you want), it stays in effect until you either turn it off or choose a different level.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 08:03 PM   #3
Spikeous
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think I know what you're saying about stunning attack...

When you click stunning attack, you have to select a target to use it on. I'm pretty sure you click it, then select the character to hit, it should have the sword icon over the enemy
Old 10-09-2002, 08:31 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Spikeous:
I think I know what you're saying about stunning attack...

When you click stunning attack, you have to select a target to use it on. I'm pretty sure you click it, then select the character to hit, it should have the sword icon over the enemy
Yeah only then he never stuns anyone just seems to attack normally. Maybe he is trying to stun but just really bad at it. Sounds like my monk, big doofus
Old 10-09-2002, 09:35 PM   #5
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Remember that the stun attempt is on one attack only; if that's a miss, nothing will happen. Also, the target is allowed a fortitude saving throw to avoid the stun. Your monk may just be unlucky in his attempts.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote