Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2003, 02:16 PM   #121
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

All this talk about sickness and getting no sleep because of screaming kids and pregancy scares me! jk...sort of

I hope you feel better Rev [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 03:01 PM   #122
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
All this talk about sickness and getting no sleep because of screaming kids and pregancy scares me! jk...sort of

I hope you feel better Rev [img]smile.gif[/img]
there is nothing to be scared of really, I enjoy the late nights of holding my kids while they sleep, and the being able to rub their backs, to feel them breathing, and their heartbeats, I guess it is mostly due to almost losing my son, that I feel this way now, I have to check on my kids at least 3 times a night before I can lie down for sleep [img]smile.gif[/img] and honestly, I would not change anything about it. true, I complain alot, but it is because I feel like I go unappreciated, but I know I am not, sometimes it just feels like it. today, I was playing with my kids, and my 3 year old was telling don't touch my sister, so I had to do the opposite and we played like that for a long time, then when I asked Skyler, the three year old, what she was gonna do about it, she put up her fist, and said come on [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] and I started acting scared, and buried my head in her lap telling her I was sorry, I would behave, and you know what she said, she said I love you momma out of the blue, no reason, she just said it, and I knew then and there, no matter how much I wish I had my own life, I would never take it if offered, I know where I belong, and that is with my kids, OK, enough with the sappy stories how is everyone doing today?

[ 11-24-2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 11-24-2003, 05:50 PM   #123
Link
Jack Burton

That's sounds friggin' wonderful, when you own child (especially at that age) says "I love you momma" out of the blue. I know my parents get all mushy (in the good sense of the word) when I tell them I love them, and I'm 19. [img]smile.gif[/img] Loving, caring.. it all means very much to people [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 06:27 PM   #124
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
It's really a shame the girl won't give things a chance because she's worried about it. But again, if she's overly concerned about it, it might make things awkward for you both.
Well she says it's cuz she's afraid of what might happen. I've discussed it with my bro's gf (she's practically my big sister), and we both believe she may be dealing with some level of guilt over the decisions she's made in life. I'm not positive though, as I am not certified in any field of psycology or psychiatry.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-24-2003, 06:43 PM   #125
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
That's sounds friggin' wonderful, when you own child (especially at that age) says "I love you momma" out of the blue. I know my parents get all mushy (in the good sense of the word) when I tell them I love them, and I'm 19. [img]smile.gif[/img] Loving, caring.. it all means very much to people [img]smile.gif[/img]
I know exactly what you mean. My grandfather was very proud of me when i asked him if i could have a beer at the age of 9. It almost made him cry.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:08 PM   #126
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That's a very romantic dress, Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] The hat completes the look. The brides whom I see over here tend not to pick long trains, and yours looks wonderful!
Old 11-24-2003, 11:32 PM   #127
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
That's a very romantic dress, Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] The hat completes the look. The brides whom I see over here tend not to pick long trains, and yours looks wonderful!
[img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks, Mistral! I just knew it was the right one when I saw the hat and the dress together. [img]smile.gif[/img] I didn't even think about a train! Then I had to have help walking out to the mirrors without tripping over the thing so I realized it was a long train! I've seen some dresses with trains at weddings I've attended, but mostly they've been more like evening gowns or ballgowns, without the long train.

FSA: You may have figured out what her reason is! But again, whatever it is, if she's not comfy, it wouldn't be good to push things, IMO. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Link! Yes, family and love and all that wonderful mushy stuff is fantastic, isn't it! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:26 AM   #128
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I'm exhausted, my jaw hurts bad and I'm feeling too knackered to go cook dinner even though I'm hungry >.<

I had the most crap sleep last night and didn't figure out till halfway through my morning that it was my final wisdom tooth ploughing it's way through my skin that caused me to keep waking up last night
Made for a long day at work...

but that's enough feeling sorry for myself how is everyone?
Old 11-25-2003, 12:37 AM   #129
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Ouch, that's no fun Downunda. As far as I can tell my wisdom teeth came in quite nicely. I'm 19 (soon to be 20) and not a single tooth has been removed since my baby teeth went. No cavities either . I'm just lucky like that.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-25-2003, 12:37 AM   #130
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Awe, we all seem to be having a bad day. Group hugs!