Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 10:23 PM   #61
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sir Taliesin - I SAWWWW YOUUU! Hehe! Let me know when you need another recipe! Anytime! Woohoo!

Asphyxiate - Somebody smack me in the head cause I had him pictured all wrong! What a manly mans man! Love your gal's dress BTW! Gorgeous!

KDogRex - You scamp! What a slick ladykiller you are aren't you? Yeah, don't bother to deny it! Uh huh!

MAN O MAN is this board turning out to be a group of elite individuals! I love it!!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 12:49 AM   #62
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Ok, I got the damn thing to work on a test, but now cant get a real picture on. Still cant figure out how to get it from documents to an e-mail. I did it once but cant figure out what I did to do it. I'm going to smash this thing

There is a fairly easy way that you may be able to do this. Go to your documents and find the pic there. Then you can right click on it to open an option window. There should be a "send to" option listed there. You will want to go with mail recipient. If you have installed your e-mail software correctly, the file should go in there just right.

2nd attempt. You can go to documents and click on the file to open it. Then you can go to your main menu (normally at the top) and select FILE. Then you can do the "send to" option and go with mail recipient.

3rd attempt. Go to documents and right click on the file and select properties, this will tell you where the file is located. Right click and drag on the name and highlight all of it. Then you can copy it. Go into your e-mail software and then select attachments and browse if necessary. When the window comes up, paste the file name there. This will put it in the e-mail.

There are other ways too. You can use a variation of this by: sending the file to a floppy disk ( A: ) You can also do a file find and type the name of the pic file (if known) and right click on the icon when it comes up to point to the file. You can manually search your hard drive to find the file (You gotta have infinite patience to do it this way though). Copy the file and paste it somewhere. Open the file and save file as to put it where you want. If you have a copy where you can drag the file, then you can open your e-mail and if it is similar to Outlook or Outlook Express, you can drag the file to the text window and it will automatically attach to the file. Some recipients may have a problem with this method though as the file can sometimes be embedded into the message. Anything else we can help you with, just give a yell.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-10-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 08:16 AM   #63
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

"KDogRex - You scamp! What a slick ladykiller you are aren't you? Yeah, don't bother to deny it! Uh huh!"

LadyZekke - You're too kind, but I've not killed a lady in a long time!! Unfortunately, until certain aspects of my life get worked out, I'll be pursuing less glamorous paths of fun! I look forward, though to returning to the life of an onstage bard, fighting off the women, left and right! Hehehe...
I'm a "Scamp" eh?
Old 03-12-2001, 02:27 PM   #64
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*BUMP*
Old 03-12-2001, 02:35 PM   #65
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thanks for the help Tobbin, nothing seemed to work. I think its the camera or the software that came with it. The guy who owns it couldnt get it to work either. Everyone will have to wait on my mighty photo until I take up all the pictures in the disposable camera I bought
Old 03-12-2001, 02:52 PM   #66
Moiraine
Anubis

I have posted three photos in the "The Sojourner" photo album on Stealthy's site, taken during Yorick's visit to Grenoble - come have a look !

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 03:21 PM   #67
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Very Nice, Moiraine! I was there earlier and had a chance to take a look!
Old 03-14-2001, 02:50 PM   #68
Dog of War
The Magister

OK I finally found htis post, I will e-mail stealthy my photo...
Old 03-14-2001, 06:58 PM   #69
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Stealthy has been very busy, but wants everyone to continue to e-mail him their photos (his address is in his profile).

KDogRex - Scamp is a good thing you know! Just saying you looked good is all And Bard is a good choice BTW!

LofA, Bahamut (or whatever that other name was, can't remember the spelling! ), have you sent yours yet??? pokepokepoke

STILL MANY LEFT WHO HAVEN'T SENT PHOTOS YET!!

------------------
Old 03-14-2001, 07:08 PM   #70
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

No, I'm trying to fill up the disposable camera as fast as I can LadyWendy!Would everyone prefer clothed or unclothed?