Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2002, 04:12 PM   #181
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*brings Asha'man back into line with the threat of Baelfiring; or worst Aes Sedai [img]tongue.gif[/img] pokes whosever in range*
Old 08-20-2002, 04:14 PM   #182
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

**Throws dictionary back**

**Pokes Asha'man with a pointy cucumber**

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2002, 04:16 PM   #183
Asha'man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**Pokes Encard with a Ogier bed made of Sungwood, the solutes Calthenis with his fist to his heart**

As you command Lord Dragonsbane.
<br />\"Out of dark, out of doubt, to the days rising I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.<br />To hope\'s end I rode and heart\'s breaking:<br />Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall! <br />~J.R.R. Tolkien\'s The Lord of the Rings~ Eomer\'s Battle-Cry<br /><br />Children of the beast embrace to scorn and hate the human race, consume the light that hugs the Earth and aid the womb in giving birth. To a group that will appear and guide you through this final year the dark armies then will come when the sum is 41.~ Sum 41
Old 08-20-2002, 04:16 PM   #184
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*knocks asha'man over with a water jet; lol. then pokes sir M in the ribs; looks like we got him this time*
Old 08-20-2002, 04:18 PM   #185
Asha'man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**Uses sword to skin cucumber the salts and devours it**

Thanks Sir. M I needed a snack!
<br />\"Out of dark, out of doubt, to the days rising I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.<br />To hope\'s end I rode and heart\'s breaking:<br />Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall! <br />~J.R.R. Tolkien\'s The Lord of the Rings~ Eomer\'s Battle-Cry<br /><br />Children of the beast embrace to scorn and hate the human race, consume the light that hugs the Earth and aid the womb in giving birth. To a group that will appear and guide you through this final year the dark armies then will come when the sum is 41.~ Sum 41
Old 08-20-2002, 04:19 PM   #186
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

**Seizes Sadin**

**Blows up Calaethis's jet ski** [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

**pokes encard with a empty Pringles can**
Old 08-20-2002, 04:21 PM   #187
Asha'man
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**Pokes Sir. M with Soccer cleat then gets off iron works so he can go to practice**
Old 08-20-2002, 04:23 PM   #188
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*looks at sir M, and sheilds him. Then pokes him with weaves of air, and unravels the shield*
Old 08-20-2002, 04:26 PM   #189
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

**Throws soccer ball at Asha'man, before he gets out the door. Hits him in his head** [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

**Leaves to get ready for practice too.**
Old 08-20-2002, 04:29 PM   #190
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Humph. And I thought we had a *poke* truce Calaethis. A truce which you broke first.

**Pokes Calaethis with a toothbrush that had one end ground down to a point.*

[ 08-20-2002, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]