Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2001, 03:07 PM   #71
Sorcerer Alex

*Takes a handful of Neb's tomatoes and hurls them at Jerome, watching with satisfaction as he takes on a dull red hue, as tomatoe juice drips off his cheeks* There ya go, you annoying, shoe clicking Scot. I'll teach you to Riverdance at my parties

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 03:07 PM   #72
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
*Neb flings cake at Jerome to make him stop dancing, he also flings a pound of rotten tomatoes at him*

Thank you my adoring audience!

Now for my critically aclaimed Highland Fling....

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen
Old 09-23-2001, 03:37 PM   #73
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

*Mirac enters* WHooaaa, what's with the sharp light *puts his sunglasses on* Ah, I see now, it's Jerome doing his thing on the table. BOOGIE AWAY JEROME!!! *Mirac takes a large coke from Alex(and pays him for it (or rather giving Alex a discount on his magic license))* Thanks Alex, come on people let's have a good party *Mirac grabs another table and puts it next to the one of Jerome* *climbs on the table and boogies too* C'mon Reeka, join us in the great boogie

------------------
There's something in your eyes, ah no, I see now, it's the reflection of my deadly gaze - Mirac Honorguard
(Necromancer)
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
Old 09-23-2001, 03:42 PM   #74
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*This many people dancing on tables finally becomes too much for Neb's brain which spontaneously explodes, splattering the walls with brains, luckily a passing 40th level Cleric casts Ressurect on him as well as giving him an Amulet of Resistance to Music and Dancing, after being given this amulet Neb can finally enjoy the party*

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department and Jumprope Compound in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

I've also got a pretty long sig.
Old 09-23-2001, 04:25 PM   #75
Sorcerer Alex

Neb, maybe you should just try and have a good time instead of shirking the 'dancing' *Sits Neb down at a table, and offers him some cocoa in an attempt to prevent any more further spasmodic efforts to escape* There.... now that's better isnt it?

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 04:43 PM   #76
Tuor
Elminster

Congrats on the 1500 Lioness. PARTY TIME

Tuor swagers into party zone with a nice Saturday night fever white suit, BIG sunglasses and a cheesy smile. Grabs a cup of cocoa, cocks an ear thinks 'oooh music'. Starts swaying to the 'funky beat' (god how old am I?)

Hmmmmm...room for a little-un on that table Jerome?

'Tuor staggers to a table, clambers unsteadily onto it balances precariously for a while, wobbles, then starts breakdancing...badly. Wooo hooo.-Tuor's dancing looks remarkably like a jumper going round in a washing machine.

Old 09-23-2001, 04:52 PM   #77
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:

Hmmmmm...room for a little-un on that table Jerome

The more, as they say, the merrier!
Woah! Break-Dancing? Gotta try som of that....

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 04:57 PM   #78
Sorcerer Alex

Am I the only one with a problem with Jerome's 'dancing'? *sigh* very well, come in and be welcome Tuor, just don't provoke the riverdancing scot any more than is necessary.... you've no idea how many tables he's broken already

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 05:10 PM   #79
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Am I the only one with a problem with Jerome's 'dancing'? *sigh* very well, come in and be welcome Tuor, just don't provoke the riverdancing scot any more than is necessary.... you've no idea how many tables he's broken already

*snap*

Crap, thats anoher one.
*hops onto yet another soon-to-be-broken table*

Did someone say riverdance? *click**click**clik*......

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 05:28 PM   #80
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Hey Cloudy!
Great to see you here. I hope all is well with you. Do I have fruity, fizzy concoctions? Why, of course I do! Just take your pick....
Oh and just ignore Jerome and I, we're just having a bit of a dance
Yummy! Thanks! Now.. about the broken tables.. er, did he do ALL that? *surveys the room full of broken tables* Wow.. he's er.. good! LOL

Hi Neb! Don't hide UNDER a tablel, dear, doesn't look too healthy!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."