Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2001, 05:28 PM   #1
Ironblade

HI everyone!
I am a veteran rpgamer BUT i have spent the last 3 years in Ultima Online and i am a bit rusty with games that i play that have plots and puzzles to figure out. I just bought WW and i have been playing for about 3 hours and i am definately STUCK inthe crypts. I have killed everything and anything and cant find a way back out to head into town. HEHE.
PLZ if anyone can offer any tips or advice, an oldtimer could use some desperate tips before i put my foot thru the monitor
THX and its glad to see so many people still playing these types of games, have a good night!!
Old 01-31-2001, 05:46 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well where are you in the crypt??

Have you met Scabban?? If you have - go back to his room and look for a lever on the wall which will open the grate in the middle of this room - jump in and swim - that should take you to the tomb of heros. Near this area you will find the gates that you might recognise - the ratpie eater is near here - look under water for a lever to open the gates - also look of the key which opens the tombs.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 05:47 PM   #3
Gauleiter

Refer to the rather long thread about the occasional drawbacks of killing everything in sight

You probably missed the switch in Scabban's (The Big Green Guy) Room; it blends splendidly with the wall texture. It opens a grate just below his room that allows you to swim into the Tomb Area and leave through that way.
Old 01-31-2001, 06:12 PM   #4
Ironblade

THx for the tips, i have done all that and i am back where the rat pie eater guy is
but the stairs leading out of the dunggoen are broken??? not sure how to get out from this point, sorry i did not explain the situation better the first time. i am in the rat eters room after killing sabban, and looting the tombs of heros. Now any pointers as how to exit this blasted crypt?
Again thank you for your time and tips! Have a great night!
Ironblade
Old 01-31-2001, 06:26 PM   #5
Xignal76

Take the elevator in the round room up, press the button and jump back, jump onto the top of the elevator as it returns, ride it to the hidden room above F'Lokis Ra's room and take the hidden passage to the statue room. Exit up the stairs.

Enjoy!

-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP
Old 01-31-2001, 08:10 PM   #6
Moni

Thank the makers for including the Online Help File in your program menu! I would have been lost in the crypt still!
: )
Moni
Old 01-31-2001, 11:57 PM   #7
Nukester
Welcomed New User

What I did was stack a bunch of barrels (broken of course) in the hole to the stairs. Then I was able to get a running start and jump either onto the barrels and over, or right over. Sometimes I would still fall, but I think the key was to be looking slightly towards the ceiling of the crypt when jumping. Worked for me.........
Nukester is offline   Reply With Quote