Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2003, 10:12 PM   #21
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Arrow

Well I have found them. I suppose I should be happy but I'm not really. I'm kinda freaked out cause it looks like Stormy was right. I found them in the kitchen. They were just sitting there on the counter in plain sight. As I said before I share the kitchen with other people. I should have been able to see them anytime I was in the kitchen. Or other people should have seen them. Another thing my door was locked I HAD to use my keys to enter my room when I went to bed. So they had to be in my room when I went to sleep. I don't see how they could have gotten out of my room. If some one had taken them then my room would have had to be broken into but it was still shut solid when I woke.

To add a few side notes. I found them at about 4 am I heard the noise of coins at about 5 am another hour and it would have been exactly 3 days since they went missing(or when I assume they went missing) And I took the advice given so this has been the first night, in I think months, that I have not been burning atleast one candle. It's all kinda odd if you ask me.
Old 07-06-2003, 10:18 PM   #22
Drake
Baaz Draconian

SecretMaster- Neil is that little evil bunny you see in my sig. He just so happens to be the next ruler of the world mind. Give him enough time and he will prove it.

Iron_Ranger- I have some sented candles that have colors. Blue, green, and red. but I was only burning white nonsented ones that night.
Old 07-06-2003, 10:25 PM   #23
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

i you wish to burn candles, burn Purple, and say a prayer of protection before lighting it, it will help, i you need help on the protection prayer just let me know
Old 07-06-2003, 10:47 PM   #24
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

You know what this sort of reminds me of..?

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=24;t=001641

Even though the pictures dont load on that thread anymore, its pretty creepy.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 07-06-2003, 11:59 PM   #25
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
You know what this sort of reminds me of..?

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=24;t=001641

Even though the pictures dont load on that thread anymore, its pretty creepy.
*shiver* yeah I remember when that was posted. was kinda weird. I have that image some where on my computer still I think.

Stormy- I am very much up for that whole Purple candle Protection bit. I'll try anything. But I need the candles first. and while we are on the subject can you recomend and candles for a broken heart and depression?