Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 01:03 PM   #31
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
erm... I was under the imprestion that Lord Ziroc, the Almighty Moderator was greater then Encard... if I have been mistaken, or rather mislead, allow me to correct mine error... should it be however, the Lord Ziroc IS mightier then Encard (the Deceiver) then it is you who are in error, my dear ladies...
*holds cal down*. Encard O wise one...is it a good idea tyo beat Cal up?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:04 PM   #32
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ah, but there doth be one who stands even higher than the Nighty Ziroc...

And his name is...

SPAM.

Worship him!

Thanks, Kaltia. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *smacks Calthy* DOn't question.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:04 PM   #33
Lord Shield

Quote:
Why hast not this thread been locked? For surely it ist spamest oft the worstest kind...
actually I think my poke thread was the worst. Poking is now a total of 23 pages and counting (split between 3 threads)

what sayest thou, Encardy-poos?

Old 08-21-2002, 01:07 PM   #34
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Ah, but there doth be one who stands even higher than the Nighty Ziroc...

And his name is...

SPAM.

Worship him!

Thanks, Kaltia. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *smacks Calthy* DOn't question.
Yes mother [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm, Spam stands higher then Lord Ziroc? What blashpmy is this?! Cloudy will have ur hide lioness [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehehehe.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:10 PM   #35
Encard
Quintesson

Hayashi: Answer is much as there is, 42 is, existence-non answer.

Avatar: The answer depends on the situation.

Cloudbringer: Plan celaphone is sandwich the club of the giving. Toothpicks of the are attempt style expectations given are, visual.

Sir Exxon: For I am the wisest of the wise.

Kaltia: For annoyance the essence of filled can be the Calaethis. The beating of the Calaethis happy you makes is possibility. Goodness.

LS: Threading of the poking spam be may it, enjoyed however by is types some.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:13 PM   #36
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
quote:
Why hast not this thread been locked? For surely it ist spamest oft the worstest kind...
actually I think my poke thread was the worst. Poking is now a total of 23 pages and counting (split between 3 threads)

[/QUOTE]Ls, I owe you a whooping. All through your threads I have been poked by three different people at once! I shall beat you, I promise...

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:30 PM   #37
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:

Ls, I owe you a whooping. All through your threads I have been poked by three different people at once! I shall beat you, I promise...[/QUOTE]is that good or bad?

Old 08-21-2002, 01:31 PM   #38
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:

Kaltia: For annoyance the essence of filled can be the Calaethis. The beating of the Calaethis happy you makes is possibility. Goodness.

*snarl* What do you mean by THAT?! I already know... but... didnt you play BG TOB? bah... well, all knowing one, which ending did I choosest, and what didst that ending doest? And I still hold by my ealier statement that Lord Ziroc is more powerful then thee, Encard the Deceiver...
Old 08-21-2002, 01:32 PM   #39
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:

Ls, I owe you a whooping. All through your threads I have been poked by three different people at once! I shall beat you, I promise...[/QUOTE]is that good or bad? [/QUOTE]*brandishes nasty looking spiky thing* take a guess

Old 08-21-2002, 01:36 PM   #40
Lord Shield

oooh goody

Encard, ,o wise one, should I take this whooping?