Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2002, 07:05 PM   #11
Lioness
Jack Burton

O Encard, reveal to us the true nature of your almighty prophet known to us mere mortals as Lord Shield. Doth he be truly an immortal banana in mortal guise?
Old 08-20-2002, 09:41 PM   #12
Encard
Quintesson

Mojo: For the lighting of the Randomness of things depicts of elements the blaze urge. Thus doth the urge sufrace to cause the lightings. In more simple terms, lighting things is fun to do because its causes cool glowy stuff to appear and consume, and consuming is liked by most.

Johnny: Because they contain unpleasant smelling gasses.

Lioness: The nature of the one spoken of as Lord Shield must for the being of time hidden remainder stay. Banana of immortality is of the name descent goes. Contrivance to find Angelemnaragnath not seen is some by all for.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:36 PM   #13
Lioness
Jack Burton

*bows*

I thank thee, O All-Knowing Encard, who is more mighty than the mountains, for thy response to my pitiful human questions.

Hey, if I worship you guys enough, will LS stop sending me flying? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 12:23 AM   #14
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
IW doth keep dropping due to the malicious malice of the lesser Necronomigromnicon spirits of malicious distevilness. For should the effects of the Necronomigromnicons not pass to the fullness of malignancy and malediction the compudigitizational destructiveness of the falling coming unto the passing not shall occurrence be
Yeah and whata the hell is this suppose to mean? Encard

[ 08-21-2002, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 08-21-2002, 12:31 AM   #15
Angelouss
Dungeon Master

O encard can i please have $50?
Old 08-21-2002, 12:34 AM   #16
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
quote:
IW doth keep dropping due to the malicious malice of the lesser Necronomigromnicon spirits of malicious distevilness. For should the effects of the Necronomigromnicons not pass to the fullness of malignancy and malediction the compudigitizational destructiveness of the falling coming unto the passing not shall occurrence be
Yeah and whata the hell is this suppose to mean? Encard[/QUOTE]Do not question the oracle! *smacks Megabot with a large stick* Infidel! Death to the blasphemer! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 12:40 AM   #17
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

O wise & mighty one. What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

(Oh please, please, let it not be 42!)
Old 08-21-2002, 07:08 AM   #18
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
*bows*

I thank thee, O All-Knowing Encard, who is more mighty than the mountains, for thy response to my pitiful human questions.

Hey, if I worship you guys enough, will LS stop sending me flying? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*BOING!!!!!*

*Lioness bounces 60' in the air (anew record) and lands on a roof*

Old 08-21-2002, 07:40 AM   #19
Vampire

HAIL mightiest of the greatest, most wise of prophets, may thy white beard grow forever long....

I have but one question for you, O wise Encard of Ironworks.

The question is this:

"Why o why i ask you Encard the Magificant do men of courage and honour receive nothing in return for the valour except shit?"

Old 08-21-2002, 08:06 AM   #20
Neb
Account deleted by Request

As the wise one appears to be away, I, his assistant, shall try to answer the latest question, my reply might, however, lack his usualy crypticness and witty remarks:

I say that it's possibly because men of "courage" and "valour" are only courageous and valorous in their own opinion. Or they might have a lot of annoying qualities that MORE than make up for their two good ones.