Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2002, 03:47 PM   #11
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:

Axes are so old..
When I want to decapitate someone I bring out the gillioutin!
It's not that heavy, you can easily carry it with you, and if you're going for longer walks you can buy a cart to bring it along with you [img]smile.gif[/img]
I even got one in pocket-size for those annoying little fairies

I Prefer The M16... But Yes, The Axe I Found Was Joril's Axe: 1D12+3
Thac0+3
Constitution +1
Dexterity -1 (Most Axes Are 1D8)
Old 02-11-2002, 03:47 PM   #12
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:

Axes are so old..
When I want to decapitate someone I bring out the gillioutin!
It's not that heavy, you can easily carry it with you, and if you're going for longer walks you can buy a cart to bring it along with you [img]smile.gif[/img]
I even got one in pocket-size for those annoying little fairies

Huh now yo're just spending money for the hell of it a sharpened turnip is a tenth of the price and it does the same job, well only if your opponent happens to be made of jelly or dough hmm(Sigmar sits down in a corner and thinks about how turnips have the potential to destroy dough boys).
Old 02-11-2002, 03:49 PM   #13
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

How Can You Be A Proud Member Of Hadb (So Sayeth Your Sig) When You Conspire To Kill Dough Boy's Like Caleb And Mr. Squidgy!?
Old 02-11-2002, 03:51 PM   #14
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:

I Prefer The M16... But Yes, The Axe I Found Was Joril's Axe: 1D12+3
Thac0+3
Constitution +1
Dexterity -1 (Most Axes Are 1D8)

I found a guillioutin in a container the other day..
I believe it was
2D8+4
ThacO+2
Dextertiy+2
Strentgh-1

But who needs strentgh anyway, if you're to weak to just pull the rope, just ask someone else to do it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2002, 03:54 PM   #15
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Huh now yo're just spending money for the hell of it a sharpened turnip is a tenth of the price and it does the same job, well only if your opponent happens to be made of jelly or dough hmm(Sigmar sits down in a corner and thinks about how turnips have the potential to destroy dough boys).

Aye, that's true, but if you like to go for vegetables than you should try a rubarb!
They have almost the exact shape as a short sword, but you can also eat it
And I think it can kill dough boys too, can't see why you would want to do that though..
Old 02-11-2002, 03:55 PM   #16
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

What About Potatoes Fired Out Of A Sling Made Out Of Spagetti Woven Together??
Old 02-11-2002, 03:56 PM   #17
Neb
Account deleted by Request

You know, a weapon which few people realize the potential of is a scythe, pretty good for decapacitating if you slash with it and if you chop downwards you can stick it in someone's ribcage.
Old 02-11-2002, 03:56 PM   #18
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:
How Can You Be A Proud Member Of Hadb (So Sayeth Your Sig) When You Conspire To Kill Dough Boy's Like Caleb And Mr. Squidgy!?

First off there are dough boys and then there are dough boys, evil and good ones. Secondly AH HA you finally admit that Mr Squidgy is in fact a dough boy, it was all a cunning plan you see. As for Caleb, I would never harm any loyal HADB members, especially one of it's founders, I'm HADB through and through, DONT QUESTION THIS.
Old 02-11-2002, 03:59 PM   #19
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

First off there are dough boys and then there are dough boys, evil and good ones. Secondly AH HA you finally admit that Mr Squidgy is in fact a dough boy, it was all a cunning plan you see. As for Caleb, I would never harm any loyal HADB members, especially one of it's founders, I'm HADB through and through, DONT QUESTION THIS.

Oh God, I Let The Secret Go!! NOOOOOOO! Mr. Squidgy, Run! They Know Your Secret!! Darn... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
As For Sythe's, I Agree. The Horned Reaper In Dungeon Keeper Uses One Of These To Great Effect!!

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]

Old 02-11-2002, 04:00 PM   #20
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
What About Potatoes Fired Out Of A Sling Made Out Of Spagetti Woven Together??

I've never thought about that actually..
The few times I use missile weapons (mostly on people who take out my garbage) I tend to use a cross-bows made out of meat (preferably the spine from any creature) and fire real swedish meat-balls..
Now that's a missile weapon for ya