Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2004, 01:55 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Ziroc your going to love this!!

I posted this on the General forum But I should Have posted it here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Interplay tucks it tail between it's leggs and runs from the Bill collectors
Bioware does the oppisit With The Best In show Award for The following Baulder's Gate Neverwinters Night style RPG
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of Show - Dragon Age (BioWare)
We were most impressed (even at this early stage) with Dragon Age. This is the first game we have ever seen that the end result looks better than the concept artwork. BioWare has outdone themselves blending everything good about Baldur’s Gate, Neverwinter Nights and Knights of the Old Republic into this stunning new title. This was flat out, the best thing we saw at all of E3. While the completed product is still far off, AT is very excited to play it once it is done.
To all that every wanted Baldurs'Gate game play to return Maybe Bioware did it? Yahoo!, ActionTrip, GameSpot, Neverwinter, GameSpy, HomeLan, IGN, Gigex, And IGN Insider all have reviews that rate it as Bioware having the Best in show and maybe the best thing to happen to RPG's since the computer Gaming industry started.

personally I can't wait and I hope they come thru with the an RPG that stands Ironworks in the front of the line

I've added links here to some of the best reviews:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/drago...w_6098460.html

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/dragon-age/...html?fromint=1

http://nwvault.ign.com/DragonAge/E3Preview.shtml

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/feature/23566

[ 06-06-2004, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 06-06-2004, 02:40 PM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

I don't think Dragon Age qualifies for being NWN 2, Bioware's using their own intellectual property after all. Definately worth waiting for, though.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:09 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I don't know.. if it's not set in the Forgotten Realms (OR) Dragonlance--wouldn't THAT be cool?--I don't think I'll make a mod with it.. I may play it though. It's not NWN2 though.

I DO hope they make a NWN2 or even make a dang Dragonlance game! You know it's been 15 years since we've had a Dragonlance game??? Waaa!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote