Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2004, 12:17 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Is my Pale Master suppossed to grow skeleton limbs during level up?
My elven Pale Master-Wizard has grown a skeleton arm...wich shocked me a bit since I did not know about this?
Does it happen to more limbs...and does it happen at specific levels?
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 01:53 PM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

Yep, it's supposed to happen, It's called Undead Graft and you gain it as soon as you reach PM lv. 6. It can be used to paralyze opponents, and at PM lv. 10 it can also kill with a mere touch.

You only get that one skeleton limb, no else.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:10 PM   #3
Sparhawk
Quintesson

alrighty then....I havent played that class before...

Anyway a sidequestion on PaleMaster

on the game tips it says that the combo of palemaster/monk is a potent advesary...but that combo cant be real since I need 3 lvl.s of arcane spellcasting to become a palemaster
WTF is it about then???
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 05-04-2004, 09:57 PM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ive got that combo running at the moment. I think im at Monk 15/Mage 3/PM 10. So far he is looking good. With a Mage Rob his AC is about 58, with some dex and strenght items he is pretty hard to beat.

In the trainer I got he leveled a old green dragon with a single touch of his undead graft.
Old 05-05-2004, 09:18 AM   #5
Stratos
Vampire

It's just a error in the description, you need to add levels in either Wizard, Sorcerer or Bard to make a Monk/Palemaster combo.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:25 AM   #6
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Ahaaaa...and I can see that it appearently is worth it...58!!! in AC hallelujah and praise Bioware...WTF can strike U then...I mean my Cleric is running around with something like 33 AC and he isn´t getting hit all that much...

Heh heh my cleric leveled the dragon in undermountain by using harm---->punch the living daylights out of that sucker in one blow!!!

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 05-06-2004, 02:26 AM   #7
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah IIRC it was around 58 with items. CAn't remember exactly what items they were but im looking forward to tackling Undermountain with him soon.

If you want some good ideas for characters check out the Prestige Characters that Bioware have made.
Old 05-22-2004, 06:01 PM   #8
Son of Osiris

You know, you could have a lot of fun with that skeletal limb.

Go up to someone and say "Pull my finger."

When they pull it, use Deathless Master Touch or finger of death.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:48 AM   #9
ScottG
Drow Warrior

Inside the Seedy Tavern..

The walls are dank, dark, and mildewed. The light from the room's candles dances about, almost whispering to a would-be thief to take their chance. The smell.. so thick one can almost taste it, (and the impression of the would-be taste conjures up an image of an ally where a dog is lifting its leg). The noise - a deafining roar of barked laughter from a throng of various mercenaries boisteriously blowing their pay, supping the worst the tavern has to offer.

Seated at table in a corner of the room Crog "The Muscle" captures the attention of his hooded little drinking companion by looking over at him and grunting, "eh!" Then he juts his massive square chin up and in the direction of the bar maid serving drinks a few tables away. With a leering stare and a loud lecherous voice that seems to paw at the woman, says, "Well look at the tankards on that lass! I wouldn't mind showing her the proper end of a barrel! How about you Magician?"

The black hood of the magician peers in the direction of the bar maid and then slightly pitches upward toward Crog. His cold eyes meet Crog's. The black robe he is wearing appears to move slightly - almost as if the robe itself were alive. Under the black robe the sound of bone meeting bone chimes with a deathly dull tone, (though no one is able to here this but the magician himself).

The magician then slowly and deliberately moves his left arm, placing his elbow on the table with his hand and forearm extended upward - an action causing just enough movement to slip the robe's left sleeve down to its wearer's wrist. What's revealed is macab in the extreme: an almost luminous white skeletal hand where the magician's left hand should have been. The skeletal index finger of that hand creaks as it moves forward, pointing at the oblivious bar maid still serving drinks and taking orders at another nearby table.

The magician foists an evil grin and winks his cold right eye at Crog, stating matter-of-factly in a measured tone, "Nah, I've already bone-d her."

[ 05-23-2004, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: ScottG ]
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote