Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2001, 06:52 AM   #231
Lord Shield

After the Uber-Fluffy finishes humping you, you find out this one was so powerful it DIDN'T MIND the bath

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-12-2001, 06:55 AM   #232
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

FINAL FLUFF!!! a large beam of energy shoots out, disentigrating all the little Biscuit King chunks. Neb's body is disentigrated, and so is the Uber-fluffy. SCATTER FLUFF! same effect as last time, only theyre now +50 razor blades immune to transportation. another horde of drow warriors, now from Bregan De'athre (or however u spell it, too lazy to look). Jarlaxle comes with them, and all the fluffies run in terror.

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-12-2001, 07:03 AM   #233
Lord Shield

An energy beam on the Uber-Fluffy? I think not. The anti-magic shrugs it off like dust and the Uber-Fluffy chases Sephiroth ready for a humping frenzy
I pull Neb's soul back and give him a new-improved disintegrate-proof body. He is now GUYVER!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-12-2001).]

Old 06-12-2001, 07:12 AM   #234
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Dont play nice this is WAR!!! *takes away their vaseline*

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-12-2001, 07:14 AM   #235
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
The biscuit king hits the tarrasque on the head with his scepter the bongalongadingdong of wonder +10 and the tarrasque turns in to a pink elephant with wings and a english accent and flys away. The drow have made it worse for themselves as every chopped up part of the dead dough boys spawns another fully grown dough boy. Mr. elephant plows through all resistance to get to the traitor blue overlord fluffy.

Eh? How dare you call me traitor!!!!!!! I have the real power around here.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-12-2001, 09:28 AM   #236
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

azure, in retaliation for calebs actions, why dont u join the hunters? you will be spared, and you can take your revenge on caleb for calling you a traitor. come on, its not like you have a choice. join or die!

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-12-2001, 09:35 AM   #237
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
azure, in retaliation for calebs actions, why dont u join the hunters? you will be spared, and you can take your revenge on caleb for calling you a traitor. come on, its not like you have a choice. join or die!

Join the hunters and be buggered by the Uber-Manga-Fluffy! Caleb wasn't referring to you, Azzy. He was confused. We shall direct him fully at the Huffy Funters - I value my bar bouncer

------------------

Old 06-12-2001, 10:11 AM   #238
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Mr. elephant is ordered to turn around and hump the drow army and hes got lots of lovin to spread and they have no ky jelly because I the biscuit king rule all types of jelly MUHAHAHAHAHA!

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-12-2001, 10:29 AM   #239
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb and Tiax activate their "Ultra Fluffy Mega Supreme Gigantic Extreme Undefeatable And Really, Really Strong Spell Trigger Of Doom" which casts the spells Clone and Simulacrum 500000 times upon them, they clones then also all activate their "Ultra Fluffy Mega Supreme Gigantic Extreme Undefeatable And Really, Really Strong Spell Trigger Of Doom", then they charge the Hunters while casting spells to stop all cloning and simulacrum spells(Without dispelling those already in effect), the Hunters are easily defeated and the Fluffies and their allies party the rest of the week.
Old 06-12-2001, 10:36 AM   #240
Lord Shield

Hurrah! Maybe now we can ignore the sad Hunters that have been crapped on, buggered and everything else and we can leave in a peaceful life full of sawdust, wheels and sunflower seeds!!

------------------